OC #1: Rhidos

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel and the artworks.

A small change can make quite the impact. Such as the case for a particular part of the Greek stories. That being the fate of Metis. The Titaness of Wisdom and Thought. And, in the Gaeaverse/Earth-61916, the Wife of Zeus and Queen of Olympus.

A difference has happened in the Gaeaverse. Unlike in Mythology or the Prime Marvel Universe/Earth-616, Zeus was rather unsure about the prophecy told by the Fates. He does believe that he will have a son that will surpass him in power but was rather unsure of what the prophecy meant by "replacing" him. A part of him assumed that it meant that he'll be overthrown, but another part of Zeus believed that he may one day pass on the torch to his prophesied son, if Zeus made the choice to step down as King of the Olympian Gods and let his prophesied son become the new King of the Olympian Gods, similar to how Odin would do when Thor became the new All-Father and King of Asgard after the War of the Realms years later.

A/N: See War of the Realms #6 but read the previous 5 issues for more context. Here are the sites that have that specific storyline:

https://www.zipcomic.com/

https://readcomicsfree.com/

https://view-comic.com/

https://readcomicsonline.ru/

http://readallcomics.com/

https://comiconlinefree.net/

https://viewcomics.me/

A/N: The same goes for the YouTuber named Comicstorian. If you want to learn about the spin-offs that take place during the events of War of the Realms.

Sometime later, Zeus decided to let Metis give birth to his child. Or children, when Zeus found out. As usual, Metis gave birth to Athena, who is the firstborn. And later gave birth to Rhidos, the twin younger brother of Athena, who is regarded as the spitting image of Zeus, except that his hair isn't red, but gray instead. Zeus then decided to watch over Rhidos, to see what the prophecy truly meant, and treated him and Athena with care.

Rhidos, as it explains, is the Son of Zeus and Metis, the younger twin brother of Athena, and possibly future King of the Olympian Gods, if Zeus chose to retire from being king.

Like what the prophecy states, Rhidos did surpass his father in terms of power. But he didn't choose to overthrow his father, as he harbored no desire to take the throne to seize power for himself. Not as easy to anger as his father, but when someone does anger Rhidos, it is a very unpleasant sight. Rhidos, as time went on, made friends with plenty of mortals that earned his respect, and even befriended some gods from his pantheon, like Hercules, and other pantheons, like Thor. Zeus is very certain that he may pass on the torch to Rhidos.

Rhidos Power Biography:

God of: Lightning, Heavens, Sky, Weather, Thunder, Storm, Intelligence, Military, War, Warfare, and Wisdom.

Threat Level: Beyond Omega Level.

Intelligence Level: Omniscient.

Strength Level: Incalculable.

Speed Level: Warp Speed.

Durability: Virtually Indestructible.

Fighting Skills Level: Master of several forms of combat.

Personality: Intelligent, Wise, Kind, Caring, Protective, Observant, Snarky, Cunning, Brutal, Aggressive, Violent, Temperamental, Complex, Stubborn.

Notable Friends and Allies: Gaea, Oshtur, Spider-Clan, Avengers, New Avengers, Thor, Hercules, Defenders, Peter Parker, Miles Morales, Kaine Parker, Ben Reilly, MJ/Spinneret/Red Sonja, Natalia Romanova/Black Widow, Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman, Sif, Warriors Three, Hulk, Caiera the Oldstrong, Skaar, Hiro-Kala, Jennifer Walters/She Hulk, Perseus, Hephaestus, Shang Chi, Dr Strange, Reed Richards, Arno Stark, Harry Osborn.