SERIOUSLY!?

Tony's pov

It was the end of the day and I was working on my suit when FRIDAY called me down for dinner. I walked down and when I went to the door and opened it a dude was walking out of the elevator with Pepper holding a HUGE pile of paper packets. Great...

"Hello Mr. stark sir, these are the internship tests from MidTown Tech High School." "I took the huge pile of papers and nodded at him  and smiled while he walked back to the elevator to leave. I walked back into my office with pepper

"Cmon pep do I really need a personal intern" I whined. "Yes tony! You said it yourself you couldn't even solve some of the problems!" "Ugghh" I walked to the elevator with Pepper rolling her eyes "to common room FRI"

We got to the dining hall and everyone was already at the table eating. Me and pepper joined in and started eating the delicious spaghetti Bucky cooked up. "Soooooo" Sam started saying. "What have you 4 been texting about..." "W-what do you mean?" Clint said while almost Joking on his food. Nat gave him that evil... deadly... bad look, "well you guys have been texting each other or something like that while smiling and laughing and we're all curious" Sam added on "nothing. We have just been texting eachother memes and all that. With... uhh...-m" Clint said starting to panic and stutter.

"With his Kids and Pepper's Nephew that I just found out she has" Nat said While looking at Clint cause she didn't want to blow our cover and get the kid in trouble...well more specifically a stranger danger lecture from Steve.

After we ate Pietro screamed "WHAT!!!!!" We all went running to Pietro. We got there to see Pietro and Wanda looking at Clint's phone in shock. Uh oh. "You guys have been texting a kid this whole time and didn't tell any of us!!" "YOU LIED TO US" Wanda and Pietro said while still in shock. "HEY!" Clint said while rushing towards Pietro. Pietro a eyes got filled with fear and handed the phone to Wanda. "WANDA DJANGO MAXIMOFF GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!" Clint said while yelling at her. She handed the phone quickly back to him and said a quick sorry while looking down.

How ever Pietro just gave his 'father' a dead look into the eyes "you have been texting an amazing kid and didn't tell me!!" Pietro said while still staining him dead in the eyes. "Pietro I'm sorry but Tony told us not to tell anyone or Nat would rip my soul out of me..." Clint said while having a sad face. "Meh ok! Anyways I have homework to do" Pietro said while walking away with a smile. "Uhh... ya I got to go do... homework with him too" Wanda said while catching up to Pietro. "Huh" I said and walked off. Weird kids.

Pietro's POV
I say I have to go do homework and I rush off to my room with Wanda following. I lock the door and enter Peters phone number into my phone. I create a group chat with all the avengers + pepper.

(Pietro the best added Peter, Wanda, Bucket, Capsicle, Tin can, Pepper, SRS, Arrow dude, War dude, Bird, Vision,Green dude, Thor, Ant dude, The better captain, and Strange Doctor)

Pietro
Hey!!!!!

Wanda
Heyyyyy

Bird
Sooooo is the stranger dude that you guys are hiding from us in here

Arrow dude
PIETRO!!!!!

SRS
CLINT GET OVER HERE I FINNA RIP YOUR SOULD OUT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER SO YOU CAN FEEL ALLLLLLLL THE PAIN

Arrow dude
Uh oh

Peter
What is this??
Who are you people???
Oh hey SRS!!!
Uh oh BirdbraIn RUNNNN

Tony
WHO CREATED THIS DELETE IT NOW

Pietro
NEVER

arrow dude
HELP MEEEEEE
TRIGJDNWOQOFBFKKFJFN