2

It has been almost a month since the dare and Uzaima hasn't figure out who the most popular guy in their school is yet. If she's been honest to herself Uzaima didn't even try to know who this popular guy is, she is more concentrated on her school works. During lunch, she goes to the spare empty class she uses every lunchtime as she usually bring her lunch from home with her. She enjoys the space and peace. Not having to worry about bumping into anyone, food spilling and most especially the noise.

Oh how she hates the noise!

She silently ate her lunch as she thinks of the dare.
'I shouldn't have agreed' she thought.
'marriage? Farida must have lost her mind! Marriage is not a child's play, she should have given me something different' she thought shoving a spoon full of food into her mouth.

Many people especially Nusaiba judge Uzaima too quickly. What they don't know is Uzaima loves challenges and is way too mature mentally for someone her age. She hides behind her nerdy facade to avoid trouble from others making her easy to bully. But she doesn't mind. All she cares about is her grades and getting out of people's ways.

Thinking back to the dare she decided to talk to Farida about it, she is backing out from it. She can't. Marriage is a big thing and she does not intend on playing with it. With that thought in mind she finished her lunch with a determined look on her face. After school she'll find Farida and talk to her.

           <<<<<.....,,,,,.....>>>>

After school Uzaima left class to find Farida. To see her, she needs to find her stepsister, those two are inseparable in school. Lucky for her, she spots them in the parking lot leaning on a beautiful stylish car. As she approach them she heard Nusaiba talking.

"Do you really think I'll let her off? She is clinging to my man like a monkey."

"What will you do then?" Hadiza, a friend of Nusaiba asked her.

"I'll scratch her face. She thinks she's pretty right? I will make her more prettier." She says in a promising voice.

"I bet you will." Grace cooed.

"Of course I will." Nusaiba replied with a glare making the other girls laugh.

Uzaima decided to wait and hear the end of Nusaiba's rant so she hide beside a car parked next to the car the girls are leaning on.

"But really who does she think she is?" Nusaiba continues angrily "just because my man is the most popular guy in school doesn't mean that every snake could latch on him."

Hearing Nusaiba's words brought surprise on Uzaima's face.

'So her man is the most popular guy then' Uzaima smirked. She decided to drop the dare but not anymore. Now that she knows that Nusaiba's boyfriend is the most popular guy and her dare, she couldn't wait to see the defeat on stepsister's face when she gets him. All she needs is a plan.
She turned around walking slowly between cars leaving the parking lot undetected by them.

After some minutes she walked towards the girls with her head down.

"Let's go" she told Nusaiba.

"Hello Uzaima" Farida greeted her with a mocking smile.

Uzaima who's head is still down answered with a faint 'hi'

"Have you figured out who your dare is?" Farida asked whilst checking her nails.

"No" Uzaima answered shaking her head.

"What?" Farida gasped a mock surprise "you mean to tell me you don't know our popular guy in this school? Wow you must be really dumb Uzaima!"