(𝐈) 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐭

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

THE SUN WAS RISING IN VOLTERRA, today was a very busy day. The Volturi had a bone to pick with a member Japanese Coven, they had been careless about how they fed; bringing shame to the rest of the Japanese Coven. All night Jane had been trying to help Demetri and Felix with bringing in people from the dungeons, the kings wanted all of the trials out of the way before they left.

The Kings were under so much stress, they were in the middle of trying to sort out 100 different issues and lay down the law firmly, recently Caius had been a lot more cruel than usual. Marcus had been showing up to fewer trials, much to Aro's anger. Ever since Didyme had locked herself in the tower with Sulphicia and Athenodora, the Elite Guard suspected something was wrong with them immediately, the kings didn't do anything to upset them and the Guard knew that for a fact. Since Marcus was the only one to see bonds they couldn't see if they had found their mate's or anything remotely similar, trials had been taking sharp turns as they weren't snuffed out by the brunette King - Marcus had hidden himself in the North Wing of the Castle, this was to be their mate's designated area of the castle. Caius had the East Wing, Aro the West, and Marcus had the South.

Marcus just wanted to meet whoever their mate was, he was depressed, who wouldn't be? A century ago a random vampire with a gift of seeing the future had told him and his soul brother's that they would share a mate. The thing that angered the kings most, was that Mary Alice Brandon could see what their mate looked like and they couldn't. You see, Aro tried to look at their mate through her vision, but she was smart.

She had found a stray human and changed them, her gift showing her they were a destined shield and they were manipulated into protecting Alice's vision from Aro's eyes.

𓆩☀𓆪

𝘈𝘳𝘰 𝘗𝘖𝘝

14th Of May 1935

I SAT UPON MY CENTRE THRONE, awaiting the next trial, the last trial was so boring that if I were human, I would've fallen asleep, that was until I noticed Marcus taking a seat next to me. The castle had a new kind of gloom for me and my brothers, Sulpicia, Dydime and Athenodora has been acting suspicious recently, I hadn't seen any of them since 1923. It confused us all, but we let it slide. Yet why we did so seemed to also slip our minds, as if a voice were telling us it was the right thing to do, yet we couldn't help but also oppose the voice, yet it's soothing nature told us that it was the right thing to do and that we shouldn't worry.

'Masters, the next Vampire had a question, they have not broken any laws.' Reneta spoke as she took her place beside the twins. Felix and Demetri opened the doors and in between them walked a young woman, her eyes dark. She had a short haircut, sharp features, almost like a pixie.