𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 '𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐄'

PLEASE READ

𓆩☀𓆪

Welcome one and all to 'The Final Throne', this book is one of my most popular and I am so thankful to all of you who put up with my writing although it isn't that great!

Comments and votes are very much appreciated, but don't feel obliged!

The first chapters may be a little short and the writing may not be the best, but later on I can say that it does develop and the chapters do get a little longer soon after the first few!

The plot & details of the story may be a little confusing to follow, but I hope I have been able to explain it to those who are confused without spoilers!

This book is full of lots of sharp twists and drops, but I think the plot is quite an interesting one to say the least.

I do not usually have a posting schedule, but I post whenever I can, yet when I am on holiday ect. I may not have my laptop with me or be able to update because I have no service! If there are any holdups of over 2 weeks then I let you all know! (usually on my conversation tab which will notify you if you follow me, not saying you have to, but it's the only way I can really tell you guys what the hell is going on and be able to let you know asap)

There are trigger warnings placed on certain chapters at the top of the page, this is one of the reasons why this book is rated 'mature', there shall also be foul language and slight description of heated moments, there will also be gore and violence, along with abuse, if any of these may trigger you then I advise that you do not read certain chapters or this book at all, and that's totally okay because you come first!

Also if you guys get annoyed at sob story backgrounds for protagonist characters, then I'm afraid that the MC has one, now, I haven't done this for an excuse to be cringe, it contributes to her gift (yes she has one) and storyline/character.

I must warn you that this book is a little chaotic with a lot happening constantly, if you aren't okay with that and want a nice fluffy love story without the drama, then unfortunately that probably won't occur in this book until the main antagonists of this book are done and dusted, now, that is not saying that there will be absolutely no fluff, because there will! The relationship is very emotional as well, which is expected when your thrown into a world of supernatural craziness with no grasp on it whatsoever beforehand! (idk how bella did it tbh)

Most GIFs used are from Pinterest, meaning if they have a little bit of text somewhere, I cannot remove it because I did not create it, so if there is text in the corners or something, then it's not my GIF. Though I have created some of the GIFs used myself.

THIS BOOK DOES NOT CONTAIN HEATED MOMENTS FURTHER THAN THE BEGINNING AND ENDING, NO ACTUAL MATURE SCENES ARE DESCRIBED

I hate to disappoint you, but I cannot write these scenes at ALL. I also feel like I'd receive mass amounts of backlash from how bad I may be at writing them

This book is a wild ride, but I hope you enjoy!

Welcome to 'The Final Throne'

-MYSTRENN

𓆩☀𓆪