Prologue

Sirens. Mythical creatures. Right?

"Man that guy barely put off a fight~" A guy with a yellow tail and sharp teeth coos.

"You barely gave him a chance Wilbur. You just drowned him." A guy with a pink tail and many golden piercings points out. Wilbur rolled his eyes.

"What ever pink haired bitch." The pink haired bitch chuckled.

"Is that the best thing you can come up with little brother~" He teases.

"Ugh! Whatever." Wilbur says pissed as he swims away to the surface to sing. Where should he sing he though. Maybe that dock where they do exports. That place is probably deserted now. And if not, he would drown any witnesses.

He swims up and starts singing, but quickly stops when he sees a boy come towards the dock. Wilbur doesn't retreat in the water though. He was actually quite intrigued by this guy. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He also was wearing a red and white shirt and denim pants. He was just looking up at the stars sadly. He looked to be 16

"Another stressful fucking workday. At this point I barely get paid enough for food." He says as ironically his stomach growls. Wilbur almost felt bad for the kid. "Maybe I should just end it right here. Nobody would really care. I could finally be with my parents that way." Damn this kid had issues. He was an orphan though so Wilbur could technically kill him and not ruin a family. His brother would approve too. On the other hand Wilbur was somehow growing attached to a kid that he hasn't even known for ten minutes. Wilbur doesn't want this kid to die. He doesn't want this kid to commit suicide. How can he help the kid though? Maybe a sign? People think that they are the most important thing in the world when they get a 'sign from god'.

Wilbur then moves behind the large boulders on the beach area so the kid couldn't see him. He gets some driftwood to write in the sand. He decided to go with 'Don't kill yourself. You are too important.' with a little smiley face on the end. Now to get the depressed teen to see it. He then starts splashing with his tail to get his attention it worked because he started running towards the commotion. Wilbur then took his leave knowing that he saved his future sibling.

Meanwhile the boy was confused what the hell was making that noise. Then he saw the writing. It was nice, but also creepy. Maybe it was a sign from Prime God? The boy was smiling though just because at that moment he knew somebody cared about him...

Even if he doesn't know who the creep is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this prologue. I wanted to make this before I finished BigInnit so people would be able to see what I have in store for after I finish BigInnit. I hope you guys enjoyed. Give me your thoughts on this. Have a great day. 

Word Count: 500