MINE

Do Make
Me MAD! I
Don't Plan A
Murder Out
Loud.
.....................................................

IN THE BASEMENT

HUNTER ANDERSON'S POV:

''Mr Thompson Hills. How does it feels to finally wake up from your dreams? Oh sorry, wrong question. Let me try again. Did you wake up from your dream yet?'' I asked the man who is tied upsi down in front of me, naked, bruised and bleeding.

''I-i-im I'm s-or-ry. I I I sw-ea-r I will n-never ever t-trou-ble y-you a-g-gain. P-please leave leave me-e.'' Came his broken reply. Now now, isn't it the same person who used to snort seeing me and my friends? Now straight up begging? Tsk Tsk Tsk.

''Well Mr Thompson, you should have thought ten times before messing with me. What did you think? You will steal from me and I wouldn't know. I have eyes and ears everywhere. A small ant like you can't even touch my hotels, let alone try harming it.'' I hissed at him. Enjoying his screaming and begging. Don't get me wrong. Im not a sadistic or anything. But if you finally get the chance to beat the person you hate the most, I'm sure even you will enjoy it. Right?

''William.'' I called out to my right hand man. Signalling him to finish the job. Getting up, I dusted my clothes and walked out of the underground basement. Im bored now, my plaything is gone too. What to d- and here came a phone call.

I picked it up without even looking at the caller ID. Only to get the biggest fright.

''You are bunking college again right? I told you so many times not to do so, but you just don't listen to me. Im warning you, if you don't get to the college in your class within 20 minutes, I won't care about your age nor will I give you any face, I will straight up spank you.'' Came the strict voice of the love of my life. My mother dearest.

''Mom.'' I whined like a spoiled brat.

''Don't mom me young man. Your time is ticking.'' She said as if daring me to disobey her. I smiled and that. My lovely mother.

''Ay ay captain. See you then.'' saying that I hand up the phone. Picking up the car keys that was abandoned on the sofa and dragged the open mouthed Jackson along with me.

''Hey man. What the fuck? Where are you taking me? Gasp. Don't tell me you finally realized your underlying love for me and want to let everyone know? At least give me some time to get ready baby. I can't just go looking like a homeless man.'' Here we go again.

''When do you not look like a home man?'' I ask knowing very well what is going to coming next.

(Gasp)What? Baby? How could you say this to me? You weren't lol this in the beginning. Tell me honestly, did you find someone else behind my back? Are you cheating on me? How could you? You-'' I blocked him blabbering mouth by the unwashed sock that he, himself left in my car to rile me up.

''Stop yapping will ya? Momma called and told me to go attend classes.'' I filled him up, lest he spouted any other nonsense.

''On! You mean ordered you to attend your classes?'' Groan, does he have to rub it on my face like that?

''Shut up before I throw you out of the car.'' I threatened in a serious voice. This time successfully shutting him up. Jackson obediently closed his mouth but made the expression of a pitiful daughter in law bullied by her mother in law. Staring at me with his big seemingly innocent eyes. Ughh. Fine.

''Bark.'' I spatted at him.

''Yes. Wait-what? Did you just?'' He fist bumped in the air but after realizing what I said faced me again with a astonished face. I can't hold it how.

''Bhahahaha'' He really is an antique piece. God. I don't know what I would do without him.

................................................................

Reaching the University the first thing I did was smacking Jackson right across his face, to get him to wake up from his so called 'Beauty Sleep'. He woke up with a jolt. Looking left and right then finally noticing his surroundings and blushing? What now?

''Baby, I get that you are exited but at least kiss me a little gently.'' He said lowering his face as if shyly hiding it.

........ ''Fuck off.'' I spat at him getting out of the car and locking it without car he got out or not. But lucky for him, he got out in time.

''Babyyy.'' He whined like a bi-i mean baby behind me.

''What?'' I asked in a lazy tone.

''I heard there is a new admission. A transfer student.'' He said in a hushed voice, as if telling me the nuclear formula. Gossiping lady.

''So what?'' I asked not caring who in the world that person is. As long as they don't come between my matters, they are safe and alive.

I ignore all the unwanted attention that I was getting. Let alone the girls, even some boys were giving me lustful gazes. Seriously. In this generation we can't trust anyone. Who knows who loves you the other way?

We entered the class at the right time. As we entered the class, everyone became silent. What? Do we have two heads? Or a tail? Then why are these annoying pricks staring at us wide eyes and mouth. I glared at them and they frightenlying divert their eyes.

I turned my head to look at Jackson only to see him sleeping and snoring and that too while standing. I'm not even surprised. I just rolled my eyes at the scene and dragged him by the collar of his hoodie. He once again is woken up by me, gently. Jackson groans and moans behind me, calling me those cringy names. I just shut him up with a glare.

I sit down in the back seat, dumping the garbage on the seat beside me. But the garbage started sleeping again. Sigh. At least he's not annoying me again. Just then the hitl-the teacher entered the classroom. But what caught my attention was the cute little thing behind him.

Petite form, silky, smooth hairs, big doe eyes filled with innocence. God. Who is she? I didn't hear a word the goddamn professor said, but what caught my attention was the cutie coming forward to introduce herself.

''Hello everyone. My name is Hope Miller. I was Homeschooled previously. I hope we can get along.'' Came the softest melody of a voice from the little girl. Hmm. Hope. My Hope. Only Mine.

................................................................

They met finally.
I hope you have a great day lovely people. 💓💓💓