oneshot 2

a/n: this happens around season 4, you & henry are besties but hopelessly in love w/ each other

Henry's pov

I was startled awake by a loud noise. "What the hell?" I muttered to myself, looking around confused. My room was dark, and my alarm clock said 2:48AM.
I jerked again when I heard a loud knocking coming from my window. Looking over, i saw a dark figure in front of it. "Who the fuck?" I groaned, reaching to turn on the lamp on my nightstand before sloppily getting out of bed and stumbling up the loft leading to my window.
My heart skipped a beat when I saw who it was.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" I whispered, pulling up the window to reveal her crouching on the tree in front of it. She looked like she just got out of bed and threw on a shirt, her h/c hair a total mess and her eyes droopy.

"Uh," y/n said, ruffling her hair with her free hand.

"My...my dad got home drunk and now he and my mom are fighting, and its really loud, so i was hoping that maybe i could sleep at yours?" she asked, chewing on her lip nervously.

My eyes widened. I knew y/n didnt like being at home, but I didnt think it was this bad. She never really talked about it.
Also, the thought of spending the night with her made me nervous as hell.

"Yeah! Of course! Come in," I said. She sighed in relief and smiled.

I moved out of the way and y/n climbed through the window and down the loft, kicking her shoes off.
I closed the window and followed her.

"Wait, are you - are you okay with sharing?"

Y/n stopped mid tracks. She looked at me and pointed to the loft hesitantly.

"There's. There's a couch."

I felt the heat rushing to my face.

Of course there's a couch. I know what my own room looks like, how the fuck could i forget about the couch???? She must be so uncomfortable now, what the fuck is wrong with me????

"Right! Yes! My bad! Uh. I didnt mean to um. I just forgot there was a- I mean, I know that- I didnt- I wasn't trying to-"

"Hen. Its okay" y/n interrupted me, obviously trying to hold back a laugh. "Sharing's cool." She grinned which made my heart race.

"Oh. Okay! Uh. Cool." I chuckled nervously. Man, this girl really got a grip on me.

Y/n got into the bed while I walked around to the other side. I got under the covers, making sure I stayed on my side of the bed. If there was anything I didn't want it was to make y/n any more uncomfortable.

She already had that at home.

"You want the lights on or off?" I asked, carefully leaning over to tuck her in. I could've sworn i saw her blush a little.

"Off" she responds in a yawn.

"Okay" I reach over and turn off the lamp, making the room go dark.

I laid back down and closed my eyes, listening to y/ns breathing.

Calming me down, reassuring me she was safe and sound.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I felt a pair of soft lips on my cheek.

"Thanks for letting me stay."

"Anytime" I whispered back, my cheek burning from her touch.

a/n: #AND THERE WAS ONLY ONE FUCKING BED LETS FUCKING GO

#lmk if you want a part 2

#henrydanger #henryhart #henryhartxreader #henrydangeroneshot #henrydangerfluff #andtherewasonlyonebed
#i wrote this while omw to therapy what does that say about me #also i lost my necklace and im very upset about it #does anyone even read these