The Tomb

In the world of Remnant, there is Beacon Academy where they train future huntsmen and huntresses to fight the evils of Grimm. Yeah I hate break it to ya, but everything is not happy killing and rainbows. I'm Niko Lock

I'm a student that lost my parents and practically grew up in an orphanage. So yeah, I got the short end of the stick, and when I thought everything would look up when I got into Beacon. I was dead wrong, because I got nothing but beatings from everyone there. Especially from teams RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, and CRDL. When I couldn't take it anymore, I tried talking to Ozpin but he didn't do anything worth a damn. He said he would speak to them but he couldn't lose a valued team.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! AM I REALLY NOT WORTH A DAMN THAT THE TEACHERS DON'T EVEN DO ANYTHING?! Everyday they attack me and belittle me and have never taken the time to get to know me. Yang hits me everyday that is sure enough to cause fractures. Ruby makes sure to trip me every chance she gets which caused me to get a broken nose once. Weiss insults me and berates me no matter what. Blake glares at me all the time and even scratched my neck for accidentally bumping into her then my eye another time just because she felt like it. June walks away when I just try to talk to her. Pyrrha uses her semblance to throw me wether it's at combat class or not. Ren, like Blake, does nothing but glares at me. Nora, whenever she gets the chance, does what she always loves to do whenever she feels like it. She breaks my legs. Almost to the point where if they're broken one more time, then I can't use them anymore. CRDL beats me whenever they see me. Finally CFVY hopes that I go off and die.

Niko: I don't understand why they do this. I've done nothing to them to deserve it. *sigh* whatever.

Intercom: would team RWBY and Niko Lock report to the headmasters office.

I get up to head over to the elevator. As I'm walking I hope I don't run into them. Luckily I made it to the elevator without that happening. As I get to the office of the insufferable prick, I sit there and wait for the whores to show up.

*timeskip*

So it turns out that there's some sort of temple that has been untouched so Ozprick wants us to see if there's anything there.

The Bullhead landed and we walked in the direction of the temple. As neared it, the entrance was sealed. That's when the bimbo decided to talk.

Yang: alright, stand back guys. I'll bust it down.

Weiss: you can't break it you dunce! Ozpin said to recover anything in tact. That means no breaking it.

Blake: then how do you suppose we open it?

Weiss: anything other than Yang's idea!

All I could do was role my eyes at them. I just walked towards it, inspecting it. A lot of detail was put in to it. They must of been heavily rewarded for it. Gah! Now I'm starting to think about how much bullshit this is. I do everything right, I help people, I fight Grimm, I do whatever I can to do what's right. So why am I the one gets tortured?! Why is it they get powers and I don't?! It's not fair! It should be... Mine...

Niko~

*3rd POV*

Niko suddenly looks to figure out where that voice came from as team RWBY constantly bickered to each other on how to open the tomb.

The voice was nowhere though. He didn't see anything.

???: Niko~

He heard it again, only it was towards the entrance of the tomb. He looked and saw a small orange glow. He looked back at the cuntresses and saw them still fighting with each other. So he decided to try and open it himself while they were distracted. He walked towards the light. He felt a warm flowing sensation from it. He felt compelled to reach to it. So he did, and once his hand touched the surface, the tomb lit up and began opening. The door slid down into the ground and revealed a pathway. He looked back at team RWBY only to see them still arguing. He looked back in the tomb then at RWBY.