31

*Double update as requested*

3rd Person POV
Jennie and Lisa is now watching some romantic movie, at first Lisa didn't agree with Jennie's idea but of course Jennie used her weakness that made Lisa say yes.

Lisa: aishh she's so focus to the movie (mumbled)

Jennie: stay quiet Lili, I just saw this in social media and there's a lot of people who recommend this on social media (said without looking at Lisa)

Lisa: (just sigh and tried to focus to the movie) whoever posted about this movie I'm gonna kill them (in her mind)

Jennie: (didn't mind Lisa) She's so cute but I'm so curious about this movie that's why I really want to watch this (in her mind)

Lisa's POV
We are already in the climax of the movie, and now I'm hugging my Nini because she's crying so bad aishhh.

Jennie: what the hell is wrong with Stephen (main character)  (sob) he shouldn't broke up with her

Lisa: (sigh) Nini stop crying please it's just a movie (wiping Jennie's tears)

Jennie: (look at Lisa) it hurts me Lili

Lisa: (made Jennie sit on her lap) don't be sad now Nini, let's stop watching and just watch some Disney movie do you want that? (Said while caressing Jennie's cheeks)

Jennie: (shake her head like a kid) ani~ I want to finish this

Lisa: (sigh) fine but stop crying okay?

Jennie: I can't promise (turn her back on Lisa then face the big screen again without getting up from sitting on Lisa's lap)

Lisa: stubborn (in her mind)

Jennie: (made Lisa hug her from the back) you should watch the movie too Lili (low tone) so you will not going to get bored

Lisa: I'm not into romantic movie remember (snuggle her face into Jennie's neck) just watch the movie Nini, I'll be fine

Jennie's POV
It's been 10 minutes since I cried, I'm now in the part of the movie where the leading lady is making Stephen stop from leaving her. I'm just focus with the movie until I felt Lisa's hot breath into my neck that made me shiver, I look at her and I saw her probably sleeping already since she have her eyes closed. I'm just staring at her when I suddenly heard a freaking moan from the screen that made me gulp, no one mentioned about this shit.  I slowly look at the screen and it shocks me when I saw the leading man and leading lady were making out and all of sudden I felt so hot aishhh, I immediately stop the movie by turning it off and tried to calm my self. I closed my eyes by thinking that it will help me to calm my self but I got startled when I felt Lisa move so I open my eyes to look at her but I felt that she's still sleeping.

Lisa's POV
I tried to stop getting bored but I really sleepy so I lean my head into Jennie's shoulder and snuggle my face to her neck, I'm glad she didn't mind so I close my eyes while back hugging her. I don't have any idea how long I have my eyes closed since I can't hear anything maybe the movie is already done, I tried to move by thinking that my Nini is sleeping but then I felt that she move a little so I didn't dare to open my eyes already. It's been a minute yet I didn't felt her move so I slowly open my eyes and got shocked when she's staring at me.

Lisa: w-why? (Asked nervously) I'm s-sorry I fell asleep

Jennie: (didn't say anything and just stare at Lisa) arghhh why does it feel like her lips is inviting me to kiss it (in her mind)

Lisa: hey Nini are you okay? (Asked worriedly)

Jennie: I'm not okay (said seriously)

Lisa: why? What's wrong?

Jennie: and it's because of you (stared at Lisa's eyes)

Lisa: (noticed Jennie's eyes darkened) m-me? W-what did I d- (didn't able to finish her words)

Jennie: (pulled Lisa's nape and smash her lips on her) I'm sorry Kai but I can't stop it anymore (in her mind)

Lisa: (widened her eyes)

Jennie: (deepen the kiss)