| Chapter 4 : Turned Tuned?! |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

————————————
~🏀🏀🏀~
————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

It's the middle of the afternoon and Micheal dragged Jacob out of the house again as punishment for getting Charles to jump on him again. Stan was fine with Jacob being here since it would give him the time to try make conversation with him but he would immediately fail.

Micheal did try to get Jacob to try out golf with them but he decline in saying that 'it wasn't his style.' He did just watch or make comments and go on his phone if he was bored.

Now they were all watching as Bill Murray rant to the golf ball to get the perfect shot at this. They all looked at him as if he was seriously talking to a golf ball. Jacob wanted so hard to just smack Bill's head with a golf club to just get on with it but he would get in serious trouble with Micheal since... the last time he smacked someone with something, it didn't end well for him.

Bill finally hit the golf ball and everyone watched it went through the air swiftly. "Nice shot." Micheal commented to Bill who was next to another guy who came with us. "Mmm. Nice shot, Mr. Murray." Stan congratulated him.

Bill after just stood there posing like some statue you see in wax museums. Jacob took his phone out to take a good picture of this pose with a some laugh. "You can stop posing now." Bill then got out of his pose to head back to them.

"Good try." "Good try Murray!" Micheal and Jacob said in encouragement towards him. Jacob went on his phone to look at the socials while Bill and Micheal talked about the incident with the famous NBA players loosing their skills.

It was kinda a shock to Jacob because some of his favourite players were the ones who lost their skills and the acted like some new kid trying basketball for the first time. It really upset him and not only that but the looney tunes had been off since yesterday afternoon that really pissed him off more.

It only took screaming on a pillow for him to calm down then just acted like nothing happened. Jacob then heard that Micheal was going next and looked up to watch his brother do golf for the first time. He even got his phone out to record if he failed to do the shot.

"You can do it Micheal!" Jacob cheered in sarcasm which Micheal looked at him with a knowing look that he knew he was being sarcastic. Micheal looked irritated at Stan and was now beginning to take aim with the golf club.

When he hit the golf ball which wasn't a bad move to do. "That looks so majestic." Jacob muttered under his breath as he continued to record it. It did landed but it was too far from the post which made everyone look upset.

"What?" Jacob muttered as he saw some miracle happen... the ball was moving on its own?! "How the hell is that even possible?!" Jacob said, still recording this as Micheal and the others were praying for it to go in the post not really noticing anything wrong with it moving on its own.

The golf ball went into the post and everyone started to cheer on Micheal's except Jacob. He thought that it was not logical a golf ball would move on it's own like that! Is that even earth logic?!

"Yes! My first hole in one! You got that right? Jacob?" Micheal turned to Jacob who still looked like he was processing this illogical explanation. "...yeah.. I got it." Jacob muttered stopping the recording to put his phone in his pocket.