the strip club (bouncer x stripper )

As you step into the club for your shift, the bouncer
stops you. "sorry babe I'm gonna need to see some id ;) " you rolled your
eyes and pretended to drop something, you bend over, showing your black laced underwear. he licks his lips, you stand up and whisper: "is that enough proof darling?" he smirks.
"I'll make you pay for that later." he whispers as you step into the club. the strobing lights blinding you. as you walked around asking all of the horny men for a dance, one of them eagerly accepted. around 20 years old, you walked to the private rooms. the club has one rule: no touching unless consented. if seen the bouncer immediately steps in. you walk in, and close the curtains. he pays the fee, you begin to grind on his lap, making him groan. you can feel something poking your thigh, you smirk and go faster. he groans again but this time he touches your boobs and begin to squeeze them. "sir we have a no touching policy." he continues. "sir-" you feel something enter your vagina. you moan but you weren't enjoying it. "shhh you know you like it.. filthy whore." Absolutely violated. you try to resist but he grabs your throat. gripping harder, you gasp and go faster. tears pouring out of your eyes. suddenly the bouncer from before furiously entered and grabbed the man by the throat. "SHE SAID NOT TO FUCKING TOUCH YOU PRICK." all of a sudden your pussy started to throb. the man who assaulted you ran out in fear. softly, the bouncer asked: "you okay darling?" You felt a sudden feeling of lust. you grab him by the collar and begin to passionately make out with him. he doesn't struggle but kisses back, you pin him against the wall and grind on him, giving him a raging boner. he picks you up and carries you into the vip room. and violently opens your legs. "I love you so fucking much.." you giggle and take your under wear off. he rips his belt off and takes his pants off. his massive cock is hard. you grind against it, both of you moaning. you kiss him on his neck as he picks you up, pinning you against the wall. his dick enters your wet pussy, thrusting in and out. You both moan out of pleasure simultaneously. he thrusts into you even faster, making your legs tremble. you scream out of pleasure as you feel on fire. as he shoves his cock deeper inside of your pussy, he begins to finger your clit. as your pleasure is just about to reach orgasam he stops, he pulls his cock out and begins to lick your vagina. you moan insanely loud, practically begging for him to let you cum. he smirks, "your turn darling." his muscles glisten with sweat as you put his cock in your mouth, sucking it intensely. he lets out a loud moan, "fuck.." he whimpers. that made you want him to fuck you even more, so you went even faster. he began to pant and tremble. just as he was about to reach climax you stopped. "I want you to finish inside of me."
he smirked and shoved his dick in your pussy, thrusting harder and faster than before. you could tell he was going to cum, his hips thrusted into you as you both moaned. your legs began to tremble. you both let out one final moan as you reached climax. his cum squirted everywhere as did yours. he sat down for a moment, to catch his breath. "that was the best sex I've ever had. Your so hot." hearing those words made you so wet. you barley opened your legs and with the little energy you had left, you began to finger yourself as you made out with him. he went into the bathroom and got a towel, and cleaned you up.