shower..

after a long, tiring day of work you let out a sigh of relief as you finally take your bra off. You slowly remove all of your clothes, starting with your shirt, then your skirt, then your socks, then your panties. you turn the shower on and hop in. you sigh as the warm water quickly soaks every inch of your body. you start to do the usual, shave, wash your hair, clean yourself ect. But then you stare at the shower head. "fuck it." You say and put it up to your pussy. you sigh, it's not enough... you decide to quickly hop out of the shower to get something. you open your panty drawer and dig a little bit, you find your dildo and smile. You happily hop back into the shower and place it on the floor. You position the shower head perfectly so it  hits your clit. you bounce up and down on the dildo and bite your lip. you silently moan, trying to keep quiet because your asshole  roommate is in bed. you quickly get overstimulated, and can't hold yourself back, as you bounce faster your moans get louder. your in the edge about to cum- "oi, keep it down-" he says while opening the door. "eh? don't you think you could have done that... in your room?" he says while blushing. "uh.. can you close the door" you say awkwardly. embarrassed, he looks away. "sorry, maybe just be more quiet." you look down. he's.. hard... "actually, that bulge in your pants tells me you want me to be louder..." his eyes widen. "come in... " you say. he smirks and takes his clothes off. he walks into the shower and closes the door. he pins you against the wall and rubs himself against you. as the shower fills with steam. you smash your lips against his, moaning as your tits press up against him, his dick is touching your stomach, rubbing against you. while kissing him, you start to touch his dick. he starts to groan, he starts to play with your tits. you both pant and groan, but eventually you both craved each other, "you have no idea how long I wanted to do this." and aggressively shoved his cock inside of you. your body pressing up against the shower door, while he thrusts into you, moaning faster with each thrust.