(𝐈) 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

AS SULPICIA AWOKE FROM HER SLUMBER, she noticed the dark sky, providing no light into the tower. She could hear no footsteps from the guards, the silence was unnatural. She could normally hear the guards on their patrol.

'Good morning Dragă.' Came a masculine voice to her right.

'I thought you said that you'd leave afterwards...' Sulpicia groaned

'I would've done, but the temptation to stay here longer took it's hold on me.' She could tell he was smirking as he spoke

'I wish I could go home with you.' Sulpicia mumbled

'I would gladly have you with me at our home. But we need you here Dragoste.'

'Are you sure? We could send somebody as a fake guard instead...'

'But as their wives you have more chance of getting valuable information, don't you agree?'

'I suppose, but I won't change my mind that I want you to take me with you.'

'Știi de ce nu se poate întâmpla asta...'

Footsteps were heard, they were approaching the clocktower that was connected to the castle through a long hallway. The clocktower had been home to the 3 wives for many years, but it was heavily patrolled.

'I will see you soon, but you best leave before the guards come back.'

'Of course, I'll see you shortly my Dragă.' He said, getting his clothes back on before jumping out of the window.

𓆩☀𓆪

THE MORNING SUN SHONE BRIGHTLY THROUGH THE WINDOWS, the Cullen's had an eventful night, with unknown nomads and hunting tied together, it was easily something that would get them stressed.

The other evening Alice had a vision about a girl with dark brown hair and pale skin, she had sat next to her non-biological brother in one of his classes. It seemed that he held a face of disgust & stress throughout.

She was his blood singer.

Therefore when she had a chance to speak with him privately, she told him about the situation.

'Edward if you lose control-' Alice protested as soon as Edward said he was still going to school

'I've been off for 2 weeks already, it'll seem suspicious Alice.'

'But what if you lose control. I mean you know how disappointed Carlisle would be!'

'I already told you Alice! If I take a day off then It'll seem suspicious that I'm barely in school when you all are! Or if we all were barely in school. Either way has a chance that we'll get exposed.'