The Motive

Y/n POV
"So what is the motive for today?" I said. "Let's hope it isn't bad" Hajime said. "Well well well! Phuhuhuhuhu!" Monokuma said. I sigh. "Ok Monokuma. What's the motive?" Nagito said.  "Wellllll~~ IT'S A PREGNANCY MOTIVE!!!" Monokuma said. What?! A pregnancy motive?! "WHO IS GOING TO BE PREGNANT?!" Sonia said. "Hopefully not you mith thonia (Miss Sonia)." Kazuichi said. "It better not be Peko!" Fuyuhiko said. "OR AKANE!" Nekomaru said. "It won't be Ibuki" Ibuki said. "It won't be me." Chiaki said. "SHADD UP! IT'S A SECRET!" Monokuma said.

Nagito's Pov
A pregnancy motive? What in the hell is that. It could very well just be a ploy to get closer to Y/n, but why would he have a motive like that? The only thing that makes any sense would be if someone wanted to try and make Y/n pregnant and if it was something that could cause her to go mentally crazy. I hope it's not Y/n. I'll fucking go crazy. "Also the father will be a secret!" Monokuma said. Ok now I'm freaking out! Like this is fucking crazy!  He has got to be kidding right? But if it wasn't meant to go that way then why the fuck wouldn't he mention the parent's identity?! I can handle this. I can do this. I have no reason to doubt myself.

Y/N Pov
We all went back to our cottages. We're all kinda on edge with this motive, mostly me.  I think I might just die from stress or something. But, maybe I should at least try and figure out who it is. 'This would be good to distract myself from the situation,' I thought as I went into my room and closed the door. I sat down and looked at the calendar. "I need to start writing a plan..." I thought. 'Maybe writing one will help take my mind off of the situation' I thought. 'Yeah that might work,' I thought while picking up pen and paper.
After 20 minutes of scribbling everything I came up with, I put my paper down. Then I went to bed.

Monokuma's Pov
Phuhuhuhuhu~! This is the greatest idea yet!  All the students are in their cottages! So they've probably all calmed down already. "Good job Monokuma!! Now, let's start plotting the downfall of Y/n!" I said. As soon as I finished, I made sure to leave before anyone noticed I left.

To Be Continued....