(𝐈) 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐓𝐚𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

THE HOT AFTERNOON SUN SHONE upon the town of Volterra. The citizens and the vampires were crowding the streets and the shops. The vampires had been sent down from the castle to secure tourists for the Caste Tour that was available every fortnight.

The newest member of the Elite Guard, Timothee, had been getting used to his new title. He liked palling around with Demetri and Felix, but of course, he never had a close bond with anyone as they already had somebody they were close to. Alec and Jane were naturally never separated around the castle, Felix and Demetri were generally on trial duty, with Alec and Jane taking their posts on the side-lines in case things went sour, Timothee was unsure if he really belonged on the podium of Elite Guards. His gift of flame and air manipulation came in handy during the trials.

'Timothee quit fidgeting. You should go and get back to Master Aro, he requested your prescence in his office 15 minutes ago.' Felix repeated for the 3rd time

'Sure... Sure.'

And so the young boy finally set off towards the West wing, where Aro resided.

As he knocked on the door, he heard voices and couldn't help but listen to them, who wouldn't? Probably a sensible person with a brain, but that wasn't Timothee's mindset at this moment in time.

'We need to find her, if the Cullen's get a hold of her then they may use her to bargain with us, or they may influence her in terrible ways.' He heard a furious voice growl, Caius

'Yes but if they find her at least she'd be safe.' A smoother voice spoke, Marcus

'I do trust Carlisle but I don't trust that young boy.' The final voice spoke, Aro

'The Mason boy is the most arrogant piece of crap I've seen in many years.' The furious voice spat

'Watch your tongue Caius, we must not speak too ill of our dear friend's coven.' Marcus scolded

'But the boy is the biggest imbecile to walk the Earth.' Caius argued

'Calm down my brothers, it seems we have a visitor.' Aro revealed, leading the King's eyes to the door.

The kings fell silent as Timothee shamefully walked into the room, clearly annoyed that somebody had been eavesdropping on their private conversation. Caius stared down the young man as he walked inside his brother's office, his eyes holding it's usual clear hatred, his other brother, Marcus, however, held a sad look on his face. It was Timothee that had found their mate, and yet they weren't here with them. All because Timothee didn't realise.

The poor boy knew of his mistake and the pressure to not disappoint the Kings again weighed on his shoulder once more, he had found their mate, yes. But he has failed; he didn't feel worthy to be a part of the elite guard of the Volturi.