Johnny and Mike

Johnny Balls, also known as the Los Angeles butt lover, was a hot gay tanned man with blue eyes, living in a penthouse close to Santa Monica, in 2001 California.

Johnny always loved to be a gigolo and pleasure his male friends, he also loved to participate in orgies after a drunk night in gay bars.
he was irresistible to any homosexual man.

his best friend was Mike Escrote, a hairy muscular bald man, they'd always make out after several shots of tequila and cocktails. As the sun settled, they'd kiss eachother passionately and then rub each other with a hot oil massage. they then would commence foreplay in his luxury king sized bed with a window view to the beach. they would always be switching who would be top or bottom during intercourse. this night,  Johnny was submissive and lubed up himself to welcome Mike into his forbidden cave.

 he felt his hard cock throb with excitement as Mike began thrusting inside him with increasing vigor

he felt his hard cock throb with excitement as Mike began thrusting inside him with increasing vigor. they would both groan in pleasure as they climaxed together at precisely  7 pm.
Mike came first as he always did and he fell asleep quickly after his orgasm, while Johnny lay there feeling euphoric.

he looked around his room for a bit before getting ready for bed and then lying down next to Mike on the bed that had a white linen sheet covering it. he wrapped his arms around his best friend and kissed him lightly on the forehead.
"hey babe, I hope you sleep well."
"i'm glad you're here," mike said in response. "you know i love when you come to my apartment. it's the only place i feel safe. i've never met someone like you."
"thanks babe," Johnny responded as they kissed again.
After awhile, they slept peacefully next to eachother.
that morning, after waking up with his erection still fully erect, Johnny woke up with his hand resting against his dick as his eyes fluttered open. he smiled happily and then proceeded to slowly stroke himself until his cock grew stiff enough to push against his hand.
he then moved to the edge of the bed as he slowly slid off, careful not to wake up mike.
He walked into the bathroom and began to shower with the sound of his singing softly.
Once done with his shower, Johnny grabbed some fresh boxers from the dresser and walked back into the bedroom, where he found mike still fast asleep, his naked body covered by one of his many expensive silk sheets.

Johnny could not resist his hot body, and lubed up his dick to then slowly penetrate Mike's thick glutinous butt. he put it in slowly, waking up Mike with  each touch. he then pulled out slightly and then continued to fuck him.
"Johnny, oh shit," mike moaned. "please... please..." he begged, reaching down to touch his own erection.
Johnny pulled away from mike's ass and looked deeply into his gorgeous face. he smiled tenderly at him.

they both cummed at each other, making a big mess, and afterwards kissed eachother passionately while fingering each other.