Old Friends

"Hello Draco."

<><><><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><><><>

(1,804 words)

<><><><><><>

<><><><><><>

"What the hell are you doing here!?" Lilly whispered shouted, looking at Blair who was now sitting in one of the chairs at the table. She sat next to Remus who was trying to hide his smile. He found it amusing, he just didn't know why. I guess it was funny just seeing Lilly not having control of a situation that was funny.

Blair's legs rested on the table smirking at her mother who gave her glare for the feet on the table. Her legs were more on the table her feet hanging of the side. Blair had wine in her hand as well.

Sirius couldn't help but stare at his brother. He was alive. But how? "You are alive, and still 19, how...?"  Sirius asked, confused. It wasn't possible.

Regulus smiled at him, "Blair my girlfriend." He said, kissing Blair's hand. Who smiled at him. 

Blair kicked her feet of the table ignoring the glare from her mother. "Dear brother invited me." Blair said, looking at Harry. 

Harry smiled at his sister. He didn't care about his mother and her glare. "You came." Harry grinned.

"Of course, you're still my brother." Blair assured Harry. Blair then turned to her mother and glared at her, and Lilly looked scared of her daughter's glare, it was scary. She wasn't the same girl she used to be that was for sure. From the way she dressed and carried herself.