•|10|• LÓ$T & Z€€

What was the address? Eda how can you be this dumb? Right now i am wandering around the streets alone to find my way back to hotel

What was the address? Eda how can you be this dumb? Right now i am wandering around the streets alone to find my way back to hotel. Guess what! I forgot the name of hotel. It's just that it's name is in Turkish so, it is totally out of my mind now. I was more stupid not to take the driver or car which Baba Jani has arranged. And aside everything you know what the most great thing is? I don't have the number of my supposed husband.

Really? Is it some kind of a joke?

Ya Allah! Madad.

"Ayéda" I stiffened at the mention of my name. It was somewhat familiar voice still fearing a little i turned slowly. A man was peeking his head out of the car window and as he saw me he got out of the car.  "It's really you. After whole 3 years" He sighed in relief and his lips curled up in a wide smile. I agree he was way too familiar but i don't get to pin point exactly who?

I was frowning thinking hard that who exactly was he. Seeing my confusion he said playfully "Not fair Ayéda. Don't give me that look that you didn't recognized me" He playfully put his hand cross his heart.

"I don't" My voice was stern yet low. He just shooked his head slightly and mumbled but i heard it "Still the same"

"Anyway....I am Zeeshan. Remember Zee" ? he asked Hoping and i finally got a image of someone but this man was way too well built to be Zee.  "Strategic information technology. Same class. Remember"? There was a expectation in his eyes and it finally dawned on me that this idiot is the same who was behind me for a whole year. And atlas i considered him as a friend because he was way too irritating.

"I have been following you for atleast 20 minutes now. As I wasn't sure that it was really you so i kept distance......." He paused in between looking around and asked "You here in Turkey. Most importantly why are you here all alone. I know you can kill anyone with that deathly glare of yours but still it's not save"

"Actually I forgot the name of the hotel i am staying in" I replied embarrassed and he chuckled in response. His chuckle was nowhere near Zayyan's.

Why the hell you are comparing them both? "Ayéda Khan being embarrassed. Well that's first"He teased wriggling his eyes at me.

"Okay! Jokes apart. Do you remember anything like initials or something"? He asked seriously. I remembered having tea in the evening and there were some initials engraved on the napkins.

"They were something like B.I or I.B. I don't exactly know......." I trailed off as his laugh filled the whole empty road.

"You gotta be kidding me" He said in between his laughs. "What happened"? I asked a bit in angry voice because i don't like to be laughed at. "It's Full initials are B.I.Z. Guess what Ayéda, it is owned by me. It's name is Güzel vadi «Beautiful Valley»" Shocked would be an underestimate word right now. What are coincidence!

"Get in the car. I will drop you off. It's five minutes away from here" Still hesitating i sat in his car because he maybe a big flirt but i trust him enough to be around me.

As he told me, we were infront of the hotel in less than five minutes. We both got down. "Thank You Zee!" I was really grateful because if he hadn't come, I would still be wandering on the streets right now.

As the guards saw him they greeted "Salam Sir" Zee smiled at them before greeting them back. "Wa-Alaikum-Aslam" after the small session of greeting ended he turned to me "I will send your shopping bags directly to your room" He said and as i was going to reject the offer he continued.

"I met Mimi and Khurram two days ago. And now today you. You remember them right?" yeah I do. They weren't the best of friends but still they were very nice. I have only one best friend Hayfa. He continued.

"You know they got married and here are on their honeymoon" Okay! This was way too shocking news for me to digest. In university they were like always at their noses making plans to kill eachother. that time i wondered how can they be best friends and now a whole new level 'Marriage'?

And what a coincidence? I am also here on a honeymoon, scratch that Namesake honeymoon.
"Actually I was thinking if we could hang out tomorrow. Mimi, Khurram, i and you" He asked scratching his neck awkwardly. When i didn't replied he continued.

"They will be very happy to see you. Why did you changed your number right after going back to Pakistan? We all tried our best to contact you but it was like you weren't in this planet" Yeah! I didn't wanted to come in contact with anyone.

"I......" I started but trailed off when i saw a angry looking Zayyan coming towards us. He wasn't in hotel? Seeing me looking behind him Zee turned to see Zayyan.

In seconds Zayyan was beside me and his right hand snakes through my waist possessively. A electrified chill rustled through my spine as i felt his warm yet rough hand under my coat. I was looking at him dumbfounded and My body as well as my mind was like froze in its place.

"Any business with my Wife"? Zayyan angry yet authoritive voice echoed in the empty street and i stiffened at the word 'Wife' from his lips. He specifically pressured on this word like declaring his authority over me. I felt like he claimed me HIS in front of Zee.

Zee was hell confused right now but soon a smile broke out on his lips. "Don't tell me Ayéda you also got married?....... This means only i left like a single dog. This world is so unfair you know" He questioned and answered himself. Is he stupid? Well! When was he smart?

Zayyan was still glaring at him. Why exactly was he angry? I seriously don't understand this guy who happens to be my husband as well. I sighed internally.

"You are"? Zayyan totally ignored his rant and asked him sternly glaring deep in his soul. "Ayéda please tell him to stop glaring. He looks scary and dangerous" Zee said playfully. I mentally scoffed at Zee's words. Like in hell Zayyan will tolerate my words. But i agree with Zee, He is scary and very dangerous man.

"Myself Zeeshan Baig" Clearing his throat Zee introduced himself in a respectful manner extending his hand.

Zayyan didn't even bothered to look at his hand and uttered coldly "Name's Zayyan Malik" I felt bad for Zee. He awkwardly pulled his hand back but he was still smiling.

He turned to me. "Give me your phone number Ayéda. Tomorrow's plan is done right? I will call Mimi and Khurram to tell them, they will surely be very happy to know about you"

I was going to reject him but Zayyan's voice interrupted me. "Which plan"?

 "Which plan"?