[4] Lolipop

-In the original novel-

Sylvia hasn't seen y/n, and she was worried, the door was opened and she looked up but the hope of her eyes went out just as fast as it came seeing Deon close the door.

"Where is Y/n" her voice sounded scared but there was also anger in it.
"Dead," He said, Sylvia's eyes teared with sadness.
"Who- who killed-!" she was crying now. Who would someone, the only one in this house who cared, for or helped her, a kind person, someone who deserved to be out of this insane family and explore the world as she promised be killed why her? Why them?

"It was me" with no emotion, he went down to look at her crying face.
"You-!!" sadness was replaced by anger.
"They were making something for you again, trying to get you out, to run away with you" he touched her, touching her crying angry face. He was enjoying himself too much, wasn't he?
"...." Her face was shifting to guilt, it was fun to see her reactions.

"They cried, they cried to me to not touch you, the bagged for the first time, even when they were dying they thought of you" he put his thumb on her lips, brushing it.
"I wanted them to cry more, if only I saw how beautiful they were I might not have killed them" He looked at her kissing her, angry and disgusted, after the forceful kiss she pulled away.

"How can you?? They were dying and all you could think was how good they looked crying. You are there brother! I swear that I will end all of you Agriche!"

*

Jeremy and Y/n didn't have much of a connection, Jeremy didn't like Y/n and the reason was they were Deon's sibling. He never admitted that he was jealous, he was jealous because Y/n were siblings. They had each other. Y/n was never with anyone, they were in their room or with their brother along with their father and mother. They had a family.

-

"Jeremy, this is for your eighteenth birthday" Y/n gave him a box, Jeremy took it, and his eyes widened. He opened it seeing a few small sticks with colored shapes such as circles, hearts, and stars along with some others

"I don't know what id your favorite fruit so I made a different kind of it, I have made a new thing I call it "lollipop" I made them for you, it's not hurtful just sweet, it's a new kind of candy" they themself took one out of there pocked unwrapping it, the circle-shaped with their favorite flavor putting it in there mouth.

Jeremy stood, getting one out of the cute blue box.
"What am I a kid??" Jeremy whined, but still took a blue one and put it in his mouth. It was blueberry and it was good and sweet.

"huh, I thought you were going to drug me or something, but this is good- you better give me more of it'' Jeremy laughed. 'They made it for me, Jeremy thought, they always made new things for the family but new for one person and him.

"I will" Y/n smiled, 'another rare thing...'

-

They were getting close, like siblings but after the night that Y/n was killed by his own brother Deon. Jeremy was mad. Father didn't say anything, he was pissed but took Y/n work, he didn't care for his children's deaths when did he?
Father thought Y/n was weak, they were never a fighter, and the only use of them was their brain.

Deon never told them why, he is never a talker which made Jeremy even more pissed. He thought they had a sibling relationship but he was mistaken.
Deon that bastard, killing Y/n...

Jeremy looked at them in their coffin, their mother didn't say anything, but he had a feeling that she was also not happy.

No one was here, no one but him in the funeral that Jeremy made for them.
He brushed their curly black hair to the side looking at them.
They looked like they were asleep in the dark oak coffin, Jeremy never felt like this before, did he really get attached to them? His hand on the coffin tightened, his fingers turning white.

He leaned in looking at them face to face, hoping they could just open their eyes and treat them with candy-like they always do.

"How fucking dare you leave me here!" his tears fell on their closed leads.
He was angry but his sadness was also great.

"You are staying with me! You have to! Who else would make me lollipops- I- "
"I am sorry" he put his head on their forehead.

If only they had gotten closer to them earlier...