The Haunted Vacation

Poppy, Branch, Barb, Prince D, Trollex, Yuni, Aggie, Smidge, Guy And Tiny Diamond, Biggie, Essence And Z Were Going On A Trip To See The Bergens And On The Way, Poppy Was Telling A Scary Story.

"Some Say It Was A Military Expriment Gone Wrong. They Say It Romes The Forest Feeding Off Lost Strangers. They Say It Has Body Growl Beast, The Wings Of A Bat, And The Head... Of A Duck!" Poppy Shouted.

Everyone Expect Barb, Branch And Z Screamed In Horror.

Smidge Shuddered And Screamed, "Oh My Guh!"

"I Don't Think I Can Ever Look At A Piece Of Candy The Same Way Last Time." Biggie Shakily Stated.

"That Was Scary." Tiny Said, Hiding Inside Of Guy Diamond's Hair.

"It Definitely Put The Spook In Spoo-ooh-ooh-ky!" Guy Auto Tuned.

"You Can Say That Again." Prince D Said.

"Yeah. Now, I'm Gonna Images To Keep Me Up At Night." Essence Said.

Prince D Took The Flashlight From Poppy.

"Okay, I'm Turn. There Was Once An Old..." Then, Three Marshmallows Were At His Face. "Biggie, Guy, Smidge, We've Over This. It's Not Real Fire."

"'Guys, We've Over This.' Neh, Neh, Neh." Guy Mocked.

"There Was Once A Pickup Truck Following A Man For Hours And Hours Down An Empty Highway. TheMan Slowed Down To Let The Truck Overtake Him. When The Truck Pulled Level, The Window Rolled Down And The Man Realized... The Truck Had No Driver!" Prince D Exclaimed.

Everyone Started To Scream And The Screaming Startled Branch And Z.

"Okay! I've Got One! There Was Once A Very Hungry Hitchhiker Who Was Lost At Night. He Some Light Coming In From A House, So He Walked In And Found It Deserted Except For One Fridge. He Slowly Opened The Door And Realized... The Fridge Was Empty!" Biggie Said Before Screaming.

Evryone Just Looked At Biggie, Dumbfounded.

"Biggie, That Was About As Scary As Being Chased By A Swarm Of Butterflies." Barb Stated.

"Yeah, Or Being Robbed By A Street Gang Of Kittens." Yuni Said.

"Or Being Smothered By A Pack Of Cute Cuddlepups." Aggie Added.

"Hmph!" Biggie Crossed His Arms And Scowled.

Branch, Who Was Riding Shotgun That They Were Traveling In, Mentioned, "It Sounded Good, But I Wouldn't Say It Was Scary."

Z, Who Was Driving The Mini Van Next To Branch, Added, "Yeah. I've Read Scary Stories, And On A Scale Of Meh To Holy Moly, I Give It A... Could Be Better."

Aggie Looked At Z Before Smirking And Stated, "Really? Well, Do You Want To Give It A Go Since You Sound Like You're An Expert On It, Then?"

Then, Z Gave A Malicious Grin, Saying, "I Don't Know If You Want Me To Tell A Spooky Story. When I Was Kid, I Was Called The Scream Queen Because My Stories Can Make You Scream Louder Than A Crying Banshee."

"Tell It." Poppy Said.

"Tell It, Tell It." Everyone Expect Branch Encouraged.

"Well,... Okay." Z Said As Branch Turned On His Flashlight And Pointed It To Z's Face.

Everyone Got Spooked A Little.

"In A Mini Van Driving Through The Forest, Just Like This One, There Was A Group Of Friends, Just Like Ours." Z Said, Telling The Story.

Biggie Screamed.

"Biggie, That's Not The Scary Bit." Barb Said.

"They Were Heading Their Way To See Their Bergen Friends When They Broke Down In The Middle Of Nowhere. A Strange Old Man Living In A Derelict Gas Station Helped Them Out And Suggested They Stay For Dinner, And As He Grinned Them Toothless Smile, They Realized That The Main Course... Was Them!" Z Ended The Story.

Everyone Screamed In Fright As Z Made A Turn.

"Now, We'd Better Hope We Don't Break Down." Z Said.

The Engine Started To Sputter And The Car Stopped.

Everyone Except Branch Screamed.

"Ha! I Told You Trolls Don't Call Me The Scream Queen For Nothing." Z Said.

Everyone Sighed In Relief And Started To Laugh.

"Sweetie, You Really Nailed The Fake Breakdown." Essence Said.

"Yeah, Sis, I Wish I Was Still Wearing Diapers.

Then, Guy Diamond Felt Something In His Hair.

"Uh, Tiny, What By All That's Trolley Are You Doing?" Guy Asked.

"Um... Daddy, You Might Gonna Need A Shower When Get To The Bergens." Tiny Answered, Shyly.

Guy Then Realized What Tiny Did As He Screamed Autotune.

Everyone Started To Laugh At Guy Diamond's Misfortune.

"Okay, Let's Get Back On The Road." Z Said, Turning The Keys.

But, When Z Turned The Keys, The Mini Van Refuse To Start.

"So, You're Gonna Laugh At This." Z Said, Sheepishly.

Everyone Screamed Again.

"Oh, Calm Down!" Branch Said.

"But., It's Just Like The Story." Biggie Said.

"Some Toothless Old Guy Is Gonna Eat My Brain." Trollex Said.

"Don't Worry, Fish Sticks. The Guy Would Starve If He Eats Your Brain Alone." Yuni Sassed.

"That-Hey!" Trollex Exclaimed.

"Sick Burn, Cat." Barb Said.

"Thank You, Barb." Yuni Said.

"Trollex, Relax. I'm Sure It's Nothing." Branch Said.

"Why Don't You Guys Just Sit Here While I Go Find What's Wrong With The Engine?" Z Asked, Getting Out Of The Van.

"Good Thinking." Yuni Said.

Z Opened The Front Hood And What She Saw Shocked Her.

"Guys, Can Ya'll Come Out Here?" Z Called.

Everyone Stepped Out Of The Van And Stood In A Line.

"Can One Of Y'all Please Be A Dear And Explain To Me Why The Engine Compartment Full Of Marshmallows?" Z Asked.

"Z, I Think You Mean The Front Trunk." Guy Said.

Z Angrily Slammed The Front Hood Several Times.

"Sis, Take A Deep Breath And Try To Stay Calm." Prince D Instructed.

Z Took A Deep Breath And Calmed Down.

"Okay. This Isn't Going To Stop Us From Getting Back Home." Z Said.

Branch Took Out A Map And Laid It On The Front Hood.

"Here. There's A Garage A Mile North From Where We Are Now." Branch Stated.

"Great. Biggie, Smidge, Guy, You Three Go Get Help." Z Said.

Biggie, Smidge And Guy Were Behind The Car, Trying To Roast A Marshmallow With The Sunlight Reflecting Off The Window.

"Okay. We'll Go When Our Marshmallow's Are Done." Guy Said.