𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑒

(a month later)

(a month later)

I've also enjoyed being in the center of attention, being praised and loved. Though, I do think it's quite a normal thing for people to feel, to crave it and be nurtured by it.

Performances and dance competitions have always been my main way of gaining attention, everybody's eyes remain on me and I am, in those few minutes, capable of capturing them with my movements, and not allowing them to escape.

But, it's now I realise I'm starting to sound like an attention whore.

Which maybe I am...

Speaking of dance competitions, I am currently getting ready to perform at one, and I'm very much excited. But I think at this moment it's solely because Tiago will be watching, hence why I've stayed late at the studio, rehearsing this dance, again and again.

Making him proud will probably be a short-lived span of success, but still.

'Aurelia! Hurry up honey, you need to be on stage in five minutes.' Mom says, from the hallway. 'Okay, okay. I'm nearly ready anyways.' I reply, powdering my cheeks with another coat of blush.

I get up from my chair, and look over the completed look for the evening.

I had worked my now, short brunnete hair into thick, glossy curls, and my makeup was kept fairly simple, excluding my considerably, rosy cheeks.

The bodess I'm wearing is baby pink, and is decorated with dainty, white lace. The tutu is matching the bodess, remaining all puffed up, yet still so elegant.

'You look like an angel.' Mom says, now entering the room.

Tiago follows in behind her.

'She looks so good, right honey.' She asks Tiago, as if she is in need his approval. 'Mmh.' He hums, and although he says it in a bored tone, he ends the phrase with a wink.

'Well, Tiago needs to grab something quickly, but I'll head to the audience. See you Aurelia.' She ends, heading out the room.

Me and Tiago remain.

'Angelic...' He mutters, closing the door. 'T-thank you.' I reply, lowering my gaze.

'I've missed you, bunny.' He states, placing his hands on my ass. I let a moan out at the friction. 'Me too, but I need to head to the  stage.'

He rolls his eyes, but let's go, an obvious protest going on in his mind.

I let out a small smile at him and go to leave, but just as I'm about to he says, 'When you've won first place, come back in here, and I'll give you a surprise.'

I gulp.

'W-what type?'

'Curiosity kills the cat, my love. Now go on...'