(𝐈) 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

THE COLD AIR SURROUNDED THE UNCONSCIOUS BODY, freezing the blood to a perfect temperature, if you wanted a piece of ice of course, yet the ones with aching fangs did not care for the quality of the blood, they were ravenous for any sort of meal, yet some attempted to restrain, if only for a short while.

'This one should be saved for dessert.' The monotone voice spoke, a smirk painted across it's face, the scent of the fresh blood running through the human's veins didn't help with his restraint towards eating it now.

'Of course Master.' A squeaky voice rushed, picking up the body and speeding away with it.

Suddenly a tree fell next to the creature. But it did seem like it fell naturally, the tree was ripped from it's trunk, the one who did so wouldn't be far behind, the predator at the top of the food chain hunting it's prey to put them down for good.

'La dracu.' The voice spat, running from the tree that collapsed, seeing the cloaked figures stalk them, almost gliding towards the vampires.

But it wasn't long before those with cloaks caught them, but of course, nobody went down without a fight, snarls ripped through the air as the battle was fought.

Those with cloaks won the battle, but lost the one with the monotone voice.

'Sister, I smell blood.' One spoke

'It'll be those useless humans they were hunting, they don't know control, even for non-newborns, some vampires are incapable of controlling their thirst. Some of us have gifts Alec, but many have curses, some have higher thirst levels, it's harder to control, think of our newborn thirst phase, now imagine it ten times worse, that's what they feel now.' The blonde said

'But they would've drained the bodies, surely?' Another voice questioned

'Precisely, Jane why would we be able to smell blood if the bodies are drained?' A deep voice came into hearing range

The footsteps came closer to the body.

'It's getting stronger Sister.'

'Alec, where is it coming from?' The deep voice asked

'The bushes.'

The 4 guards rushed towards the bushes, but all that was there, was a simple silver necklace, a small crystal hung off of the chain, the entire piece of jewellery stained with blood.

'I'm not sure- Demetri where...'

'Perhaps we should present this to the masters?' Demetri asked the group

They all nodded and ran to the jet, flying themselves to Italy. To their home.

𓆩☀𓆪