Chapter 8 (🔞)

Author's pov
Time skip after some days.
At Taehyung's college's cafeteria
It was lunch break and two soulmates were having their lunch. But one of them was not properly eating his food and was just playing with his food pouting sadly. It was Taehyung. Jimin looked at him. He was noticing the sadness and liitle anger on the blonde's face from morning.

"Tae, what's the matter with you? Why are so off from morning? I thought to ask u in the morning but then i thought ur just not in mood to talk. But ur not saying anything from morning. Tell me what happened." Jimin asked to his soulmate who pouted even more.

"Its about Jungkook. I don't know what is his problem? Its enough now. I am frustrated from him" Taehyung said and huffed crossing his arms against his chest.

Jungkook? What abt him? Did he do something? Just tell me what he did. " Jimin asked worriedly.

"That's the thing Chim, he doesn't do anything." Taehyung said getting irritated and Jimin furrowed his eyebrows confused.

"What do u mean? Just tell me clearly" Jimin said and Taehyung sighed heavily.

"Actually its abt our relationship. As u know we have confessed each other that we love each other and that was the best day of my life(sorry, i didn't mentioned abt their confession but yeah they have confessed each other abt their feelings). And he also started opening up with me. He have become bold now. He always kisses me randomly, hugs me, cuddle with me Nd i am happy abt that. But i want him to do more than that. I want him to make love with me. I want him to claim me as his and tell the world that i am his and he is mine. Everytime we gets intense. He ends up saying 'you still need time for it baby'. And yesterday night he said that again when we were just abt to do it but he stopped after making me horny and said his usual dialogue that "u want time" But i am ready to get physical with him.I don't need time,Chim.Why can't that stupid understand such a simple thing?" Taehyung told Jimin everything abt the reason of his mood off.

"Hmmm, so that's the reason of your mood off from morning." Jimin said and Tae nodded.

"What do i do Chim, i am so frustrated. Tell me Chim what should i do with that idiot" Tae said pouting and Jimin smirked when an idea came to his mind.

"You don't have to worry abt it. I have an idea" Jimin said and Tae's eyes light up.

"What idea tell me" Tae said excitedly.

"Come here" Jimin said and Tae came closer to him. Chim whispered something in his eyes and Taehyung's eyes widen.

"WHAT!?"Taehyung shouted and everyone looked at them.Jimin cursed his best friend internally and gave an apology smile.

"Why are u shouting like a goat? Can't u speak slowly, u idiot." Jimin said irritated.

"Then what should i do. You told me SEDUCE him. To SEDUCE HIM? Have u gone crazy, Chim?" Tarhyung said and Jimin looked at him boredly.

"Then, do u have any idea abt it other than this?" Jimin said and Taehyung looked at him for a while and then shooked his head pouting.

"Then do what i told u" Jimin said and Taehyung looked at him hesitately.

"Will it work? Are u sure he will make love with me after i do that"

" You don't worry abt that,I am damn sure that he will get hard after looking at u. Bcuz i will make u like he will not be able to control himself from fucking u. U just pray for ur booty. I feel pity for ur ass. May ur ass Rest in piece after tonight." Jimin said smirking teasing him and Taehyung blushed hardly and hitted his arm playfully while his soulmate chuckled.

Time skip evening time
Everything was settled as Jimin planned for taekook. He took help of Yoongi and decorated Taekook's room. Their room was looking so beautiful. When Taehyung entered the room, his eyes widened and looked at the room amused. He looked at Yoonmin and made an impressed face. Jimin flicked his imaginary hairs and Yoongi chuckled. Then Jimin gave him a dress to wear which he bought for Taehyung which was so pretty yet so seducing.