three

━━━❃━━━

━━━━━━

"WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?" AEGON ASKS VALERIA who ran right passed Aemond and him, both looking after the running girl.

"The Septa," she calls out before turning around, "I don't want to sow or practice manners to be the perfect wife to a husband. I want to be a knight!" She says mocking the word 'perfect wife,' "but still I need to save Helaena from the torture!"

She once again began to run, leaving Aegon and Aemond to look at each other and laugh. Valeria made her way down halls and even passed a couple of servants who had called out to her to say the Septa was looking for her, but she didn't stop. She rushed up a couple of steps before entering Helaena's chambers.

The freckle faced girl turned and smiled brightly, "Valeria!" She patted the spot next to her, "come sit. Look at my new friend," she says holding what looked to be a grasshopper.

The younger Princess hated bugs, but she wasn't going to tell her Aunt that. She didn't want to hurt the other girls feeling, but seeing her handle all of them and leave them on her bed until she couldn't find them again made her skin crawl; she'd learned her lesson last time she stayed over in Helaena's chambers.

"Oh, Helaena, he is– good looking!" She says trying to find words. At least the grasshopper was much more better than the spider the girl had in her chambers a couple of days ago.

"I knew you'd like him," she says watching as it jumped around in her hand trying to escape. "Did you know that grasshoppers are possibly the most ancient living group of chewing herbivorous insects?" She says, "tis so fascinating to learn about their backgrounds."

"You are very educated in what you find interesting, Hel." Valeria mutters quietly enamoured by the older girl's look of concentration and happiness. "How about you tell me more backgrounds of your interests out at weirwood in the red keep." She says watching the other girl now suddenly look at her, "I originally planned on helping you escape the Septa, so...are you up for it?"

She stands up holding out her hand for her Aunt who smiles up at her, unwrapping one of her hands from the grasshopper and reached out to take Valeria's hand. "I would be delighted," she says before dumping the insect in a jar before letting the smaller girl lead them out.

Helaena noticed that Valeria wasn't wearing a gown, she was wearing black bottoms with a red embroidered waist coat with a pair of black boots, her hair was in her usual hair braid. She liked when her niece looked different it made her happy to know that Valeria clearly didn't care for anyones opinions or words.

"We have to sneak by the maids," she mumbles. "They are working with the Septa to catch me." She turns to Helaena, "we are going to sneak to the kitchen get some cake and go to the tree."