𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

-𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚-

Yesterday was an hectic day to say the least. It was 9 am by now and I just got off the phone with my parents telling them the news of my break up and the reason why. They were both shocked to say the least as they had somehow never realized. I was putting on my make-up as the boys would take me out for the morning before we would go to track for some afternoon and evening drives. I heard a knock on my door and opened it. Pierre, Charles, Carlos, Lando and Max were all waiting there. I left the door open and walked back to my bathroom to apply my make-up further.

"Am I that late?"

"No take your time."

They all sat down as Charles and Pierre walked into the bathroom to check up on me.

"How are you?"

"I feel relieved actually... thanks for the help again. I really needed it."

"No problem."

"Do you see the bruise?"

I showed them the side of my face and they both looked at it concentrated.

"No I don't."

"I don't see it either."

"Great! Then I'm done."

I smiled at them softly as we left the bathroom. I took my tiny bag and thin coat to finish my look.

 I took my tiny bag and thin coat to finish my look

We all walked outside and strolled through the city with a lot of laughs

We all walked outside and strolled through the city with a lot of laughs. It was a lot of fun and I felt so free and happy knowing I broke up with Xalio. We entered a cute little cafe where we would drink some coffee. We weee waiting at the counter when I noticed Pierre pulling me against his body wrapping me in his arms loosely. I followed his eyes and saw a dead glaring Xalio... for god's sake why do I need to see him the day after we broke up. In any other situation I would feel scared and unsafe but not know. Pierre his strong arms around me made me feel safe. I placed my hand on his and squeezed his arm. I looked straight into his eyes as my breaths quickened. Pierre looked at me as he felt me squeeze his arm. His ear went to my mouth as he softly whispered.

"It's okay Amara... he won't do anything to you. He will have to go past us first. We'll protect you... breathe Amara. Breathe."

"I wanna go Pierre. Please. Get me out... I don't wanna see him."

My breathing became heavier as I saw him standing up. My eyes widened as Pierre laid his hand on my lower back and took me outside. We walked a little bit longer till we were at the sea side. It was silent here and Pierre and I sat down on the small wall that separated the side walk and the sand.

"Sorry Pierre..."

"It's okay. I don't blame you... I blame him for this. Only him."

"But still... my reaction was bigger then I thought."

"I don't think that's weird. You guys broke up just yesterday. He burger you yesterday and tried to force you into sex... I think anyone would react like you did. I just tried to keep you in my arms so you would maybe feel a bit safer..?"

His voice was a little unsure at the last sentence. I looked at him and he was already looking at me. I gently smiled at him.

"It did make me feel a safe... knowing you guys were there to help me."

"We'll do anything already for you Amara... you're just... amazing. You deserve the moon and we want to help you reach it..."

"Thanks..."

I heard footsteps and laughter behind me and I turned around to see the other guys. Charles handed me my coffee as he sat down on my other side. The other guys followed him. I didn't have to say anything because Charles gently pushed a strand of my hair out of my face and gave me the most reassuring smile I had seen in my whole life. He softly whispered 'its okay' to me and I gave him a soft smile. God I loved F1 already. After we drank our coffee and talked a bit it was time to go to track. My car was still at track so I climbed into Pierre his car and we drove to the track together. We arrived and climbed out. I closed the door and placed my sunglasses on. We walked in together and laughed at a joke Pierre made. Photographers were snapping photo's of us as we walked inside of the hospitality. Last day of testing baby! Tomorrow I would go home to Greece. I would be there with my family for a week and then I would fly out to go to the Alpha Tauri headquarters in Faenza, Italy. I couldn't wait to spend some time at home. After a lot of boring meetings and watching Pierre do some laps around the track it was finally my time to go! I changed in my changing room and warmed up together with Leon. I pulled my hair in a low ponytail before pulling my balaclava on and then my helmet. I closed the strap of my helmet and Pierre walked towards me. He gave me a hug which I returned.

"You got this."

"Thanks Pierre."

I smiled at him even though he could only see my eyes because of the visor that wasn't closed. I climbed into the car and was strapped in tightly. I tried moving but was strapped in good so I couldn't move. I pulled my gloves on and closed my visor as I got signed out. I was mumbling and softly singing Christmas songs even though it was only February.

"You know we can hear you sing when your pressing the radio button?"

"What? Oh shit I'm pressing the button! Sorry didn't mean too."

"We'll isn't it too early to start singing Christmas songs again?"

"What do you mean again?! I never stopped. Christmas songs all year long baby."

I laughed softly to myself. Real dreams are coming through...

(A/N: Pierre or Charles as end game?!)

(1016 words)