Episode - 3 / Part - 1 / Chapter - 8

Hey guys, sorry for the late updates, Just been busy TvT

___________________________________________

Chapter 8 : "Mom and Dad were from different worlds..."

Past

"Uncle Haru??" 4yo Yoshi called out...

He was currently holding Haru's hand... they were standing before a grave... your grave to be exact..

Haru gave you some flowers... though, they were the type to easily rot,

But despite that very fact, his closest aids knew that Yoshi's dead mother also had a special place in Haru's heart... some thought it was romantic, some thought it was platonic, but it was something else...

Haru looked at the boy below him, and Yoshiro continued

"Why did momma die?" he asked innocently...

Haru looked at Yoshi in the eyes... before kneeling just by his height.

"Your mother... would've been the cause of your father's demise, to which is why..." HAru said calmly..

Small tears were threatening to fall from the poor boy's eyes, his eyes turned glassy

"I hate that momma had to die just for that... I-I..I hate dad" he said as he rubbed his eyes to keep the tears from falling...

And these were the times... the times when Yoshi cries, that Haru reminds him of you,

You were kind of a crybaby.... not literally but you act as if stuff don't bother you, but it actually does on the inside...

Haru got all of his habits, and looks from Mikey literally, and everyone thinks that he's basically just a clone...

But to his eyes, Yoshiro is you... and he is trying to change that by making Yoshi act more like Mikey...

His heart just clenches whenever he looks at Yoshiro acting exactly like how you would... and it gives him the feeling of guilt... of being a coward for not helping you...

When Yoshiro shows the slightest action that reminds Haru of you, the scene when you died, just replays in his head....

Present

Currently, Mikey is looking at Yoshiro who was looking at him shock, and when he regained his posture, he stood up to Mikey

"What the hell are you doing here?!?" Yoshiro exclaimed and Mikey was unfazed, "What else??" he said as Takemichi appeared behind him looking nervous,

"Mitchi?!" Yoshi exclaimed in shock..

Mikey then turned to Michi "Oh? You know Takemitchi??" he said and Yoshi just sighed as he looked at where you are...

Only to find you looking at Mikey seriously...

The teacher then gulped "Uhm... it's the class..." he said...

But then, the teacher realized you were here so he tried shooing them away...