Chapter 156 - CONSumption & CONSolidation

You have gained +5 Luck! Good Luck!

Aarav was now walking away from his first class, not flying, walking. Some of the other students gave him odd looks and once again the Slime lamented his decision to become a fairy. He could have chosen anything else but this is what he decided on. Somehow he would have to make this work.

As he walked toward his next class he started looking through the multitude of messages and notifications he had received on Skill Level ups, Weight and Volume increases and so many others.

Aarav had been neglecting his capabilities for a week now and while he had been enjoying his first week with new friends and the Academy that was no reason to neglect his natural abilities to strengthen him while he did other things, especially when he was so far behind everyone else at the moment.

After all, Aarav was no stranger to feeling weak and powerless in this life or the last. Perhaps now there was time and a good chance to adjust that.

You have gained 250g of Weight!

You have gained 44.64cm3 of Volume!

...

You have gained 250g of Weight!

You have gained 44.64cm3 of Volume!

He had limited himself to this much each meal for the last week, enough to satisfy him but not enough that he wouldn't be able to fatten up and remain inconspicuous. Aarav did wonder how he didn't use up any of his Weight or Volume moving around but then he decided there were greater mysteries to solve at the moment. That was something would have to come later.

After a week and his height, width and cheeks taking the brunt of the hit it was becoming harder and harder to justifiably continue to remain this size. His weight was once again reaching the 10 kilogram limit and he didn't want a repeat of what happened the last time.

Aarav had a look at his Weight and Volume Stats:

Unit

Volume

1,682.68

cm3

Weight

9,423.00

g

Density

5.60

g/cm3

He could already the heaviness so it would not do to keep adding Weight without Consolidating. He just needed to make sure that any Strong Consolidation could be done overnight.

Consolidating 9,423g of Weight and 1682.6cm3 of Volume and 5.6g/cm3 into 2,733g and 448.03cm3 and 6.1g/cm3 would take 22hr 26min. Would you like to Intense Consolidate now?

Ah, crap. I can't do it with that kind of time frame! Aarav had left it too long. If he tried it now he would be reduced to a goop state for a day! The only solution he could come up with was to try for a sick day. One day was all he needed but then was he willing to miss the rest of his first day?

For now he should look through everything and then decided after that.

Your Skill Bird's Prime Eyes has increased to Level 30!

Your Skill Sharp Mouth of Consumption has increased to Level 24!

Your Skill Sharp Mouth of Consumption has increased to Level 25!