four: kiss my scars

jungkook was now making way to his dorm, he had really long day and hard classes at college so the only thing he's thinking about is just laying onto bed and sleep for the rest of the day even tho It's about 8pm only. he spent the whole day with jin who was telling him story from the last classes with the hated teacher all of them hate.

but for the last 5 days jungkook couldn't stop thinking of course about taehyung even tho decided to try to forget about him and the feelings he has for him because of their friendship. taehyung needs him right now as a friend and that's what he should be for him always. he can't ruin this.

taehyung has a really hard life all though, he must always adapt to the situation for the sake of his family. only due to the fact that he is very stubborn his parents let him learn wherever he wants and in normal schools. but as he himself noticed, his parents have already started to implement their own plans in life, which taehyung does not want at all costs.

meanwhile jungkook was trying to find keys to his dorm suddenly heard loud screaming so turned around and the only thing his eyes witnessed was almost all naked standing taehyung at the corridor.

"and don't come back!" some girl screamed, throwing taes clothes at him before shutting door closed. taehyung rolled eyes and started picking up clothes from the floor, slowly he noticed standing jungkook who's eyes were even wider than ever oh shit. he didn't see the elder without shirt for really long time, only when they were walking to the swimming pool as a kids or teenagers.

now, his cheeks almost exploded from being so red, obviously taes body changed a lot he is so hot. "oh hey bunny, I didn't notice you. what's up?" taehyung said like nothing just happened and he ain't almost naked "h-hey" jungkook answered, standing like is stuck in the floor "what are you doing? what happened?" he asked in big shock trying to not think about that taehyung is only in boxers.

"this? yuna kicked me out because I didn't want to have sex without protection" taehyung explained making jungkook part lips "I told her that don't want to inpregnant her accidentally and she said that can take a shot, so basically she wanted to break into my awesome family. I told her that is pathetic and she kicked me out, what a girl" taehyung added now running palms through hair frustrated, trying to somehow keep everything together.

he wasn't sad about that girl, not at all. he doesn't care. but more he felt like a shit, he hates his family and they way people only play to like him just to somehow suck up to him because of his family. jungkook didn't know what to say at the whole action, just honestly felt really bad for taehyung.

"fuck I forgot my keys and jimin will be later because has a date with yoongi, can I come to yours please? I don't know where I should stay" taehyung asked now holding all his things up and jungkook not even processing what is happening nodded and opened quickly door to his dorm, stopping breathing when taehyung pat his back saying "thanks, you're the best"

jungkook closed door behind both of them, playing a little nervously with palms because taehyung only wore a sweatpants still being shirtless "It's so hot in here, I'm not wearing that damn shirt. there's no way" tae chuckled now jumping onto jks bed who sat next to him shyly, blushing as hell.

"wanna watch a movie?" jungkook asked, trying not to pay attention to taes naked chest and change the topic somehow "yeah I would If I wouldn't be so horny, fuck I can't focus on anything. I was really into good sex" taehyung sigh out, putting hand onto forehead annoyed "I fucking hate my life", "you say it just because some shitty girl didn't want to screw with you?" jungkook chuckled making the elder smile.

"shut up, I don't get it. what's so wrong with having sex?" he laughed out and pushed softly jk away who giggle, "how was the exam from the biology?" taehyung asked simply "not bad, pretty hard but I studied a lot for it so" the younger answered sighing afterwards "I can't stand that bitch" he added now laying onto bed with his back, closing eyes at the contact of soft mattress against his tired body.