𝟎𝟎𝟎.

KALIYA SADE ROSS

KALIYA SADE ROSS

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕

"Put the knife down Kali!" Both Duke and her now ex-best friend, Teanna, yelled.

Duke was holding Kaliya by her waist, attempting to restrain her as the woman glared past him and at the woman she called her best friend, watching as Teanna scurried around the room half-naked.

Kaliya shook her head, her grip on the knife getting only tighter as she held it by her side.

After a long and exhausting shift at the hospital she worked at, Kali was planning to go home, take a nice bubble bath and settle down for the day. Instead of doing that, she was met with her best friend fucking her boyfriend in her bed.

The first emotion that came to her was shock, then it was anger. She was hurt that the two people she loved and cared for the most would hurt her in the way they did, but she refused to cry. She was taught crying was a sign of weakness, so she never displayed that emotion.

Kaliya took a deep breath before turning to look at Duke who was already looking at her with wide, pleading eyes.

"Just put the knife down baby, we can talk about it." He softly begged, slickly reaching for her hand that held the knife.

Kaliya glanced down at his hand then back at i to his eyes before she shook her head.

"All actions have consequences Duke." Before he could respond, Kaliya plunged the knife deep into his back, making him yell out.

Duke's body fell onto her, his arms weakly wrapping around her shoulder and waist for support, but she pushed him off of her, her face expressionless as she watched him fall onto the floor, groaning in pain.