四、𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐚

You're walking aimlessly in the streets, your stomach grumbling loudly, begging you to feed it...

"You need to eat, (Y/N)." Sukuna's raspy low voice rang inside your head, which caused you to flinch slightly in surprise. You still hadn't quite gotten used to his voice that would suddenly appear inside your mind.

"I know..." you answered him with a soft mumble "But I don't have any money in me right now, all of them were at the house. I don't know how far I've walked and where I am now, I have no place to stay, and I've been starving for several days now... What should I do, Sukuna..."

You could hear him sigh as you tightened your grip on the belt that holds the golden trident behind your back. You bit your bottom lip while your stomach grumbled again, and you then pressed it gently with your hand, trying to comfort it. "Don't worry, I'll find food to fill you up soon... alright?"

"There's a convenience store not far beside you, get inside." Sukuna said with a demanding tone, you can even imagine him pointing at the shop with a scrowl "You can't starve yourself even if it doesn't kill you, you can still feel the pain. Go steal something to eat before I take over your body and do it for you."

You followed what he had said and stepped inside the store. Feeling the longing yet creepy gaze from the shop assistant behind your back once you enter the store, you hurried your footsteps and hid behind the shelf. Not having too much time, you grabbed a box of Pocky and a pudding from the shelf and quickly slipped them inside your hoodie pocket.

The moment you turned around, you found the shop assistant standing right in front of you with a furious expression on his face "I KNOW IT!! FROM THE MOMENT I SAW YOU, I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO STEAL YOU FILTHY KID!" He grabbed you harshly on the wrist, which caused you to whine in pain, and yanked you near him, snatching back the food you had stolen in progress.

"I- I haven't been eating for several days... please let me go, just for once!" You let out a cry of panic, with tears threatening to fall from your eyes.

"LIKE HELL I'LL LET YOU GO! I'M GOING TO HAND YOU TO THE POLICE!! PREPARE TO DIE INSIDE THE CELL YOU-" He halted as he noticed your movement suddenly stopped and your hair started to change color.

"What the fuc-" A sudden impact from a hand grabbing his neck caused him to choke slowly and painfully, making him struggle to breathe. The male pissed himself when he saw the glowing bloodlust inside your eyes... or more like Sukuna's, who had taken over you.

"Who the fuck said you could touch her, you fool."

Moving your fingers, the man's head had been immediately cut off by Sukuna, causing his blood to splatter on your hoodie. Sukuna let out a disgusted groan, "That humans filthy blood stained her cloth..."