Chapter 40: The Delivery Pt.1

2 months later 

It was a comfy, cozy night at the Stray Kids dormitory; the girls were at their place, and everyone was comfortably having dinner. Small talks were made, giggles were heard, and Jisung was roasted like the chicken they were having. 

"What did I even do?!" he complained, and Sihyeon chuckled beside him, saying, "You literally just asked if a comet is a rotten planet!" 

"And why was that wrong?" he argued, and everyone laughed. 

Amidst the laughter, Aisha giggled, and all of a sudden, those giggles turned into groans... and then into cries, "Chan! Ahhh!" 

Don't worry, children; those aren't bedroom noises. She's just gonna have babies. 

"What-" 

"My water just broke!" 

Everyone halted for a brief second, and then Jiwon screeched, "OH, MY GOD!" 

"MOVE! MOVE! SHE'S HAVING THE KIDS!" Chan yelled, jumping off his chair, and everyone stood up and scrambled around in panic. They aren't Stray "Kids" for no reason. 

"BUT IT'S THE EIGHTH MONTH!" Felix cried. 

"IT'S PREMATURE BIRTH!" Changbin panicked, "I'M CALLING THE AMBULANCE!" 

"AHHH!" Aisha cried, "IT HURTS!" 

"THE AMBULANCE IS COMING, DON'T WO-" Chan couldn't not even reassure her when Changbin spoke up, "No one's picking!" 

"WE HAVE TO TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL OURSELVES!" Yiren used her big brain, and Chan tossed his keys at Minho.

"What?" 

"DRIVE US TO THE HOSPITAL!" Chan couldn't keep calm. 

"Relax-" Minho tried, but Aisha screamed, "AHHHHHH!" 

"Okay, okay!" Minho dashed towards the garage, and Chan helped Aisha into a wheelchair and wheeled her over to the car, "Seungmin, come with us!" 

"Am I supposed to deliver the babies or what?" Seungming stood like a sim, clueless. 

"Moral support! Come on!" Minho shouted, and Seungmin grabbed his phone and rushed to the car. 

Once the four were loaded into the car, the rest of the people at home looked around, confused and overwhelmed. 

"It just hit me, guys..." Felix mumbled, "Channie is actually gonna be a dad. Like, a biological dad...!" 

"I bet Sihyeon and Jisung would be on the list soon," Jiwon winked, and Sihyeon blushed, "HEY!" 

"Tell me you don't want that," Jiwon folded her arms. 

"Are we supposed to be here or...?" Yiren raised a brow. 

"No, Yiren... Sihyeon and I are not supposed to be here," Jisung smirked, and he grabbed Sihyeon's hand, and the two gave each other a look, apologetically glanced at the others, and ran off into Jisung's room. 

"...Okay, what the-" Jeongin began, and Hyunjin ended it with, "BEEEEEP!" 

"What are we waiting for? Let's go to the hospital, too!" Changbin initiated, and the rest of the people at the dorm scurried over to the cars. 

At the hospital, Chan wheeled a screaming Aisha into the lobby, and that attracted attention to them. Within seconds, half the hospital was squealing and crying because oh, look, Gods and a pregnant Goddess just walked in.

"She's in labour! Where do we go?" Chan asked impatiently at the receptionist's desk, and she dazedly spoke, "Oh, uh... um-" 

"Aisha!" her doctor saw her, and immediately proclaimed, "We're taking her to the delivery room. Mister Bang, please come with us." 

"Do I have to be there?" Chan asked, and the doctor incredulously nodded, "They're your kids, so you have to be there." 

As the doctor wheeled her inside, Minho and Seungmin patted Chan on the back and cheered for him, "YOU CAN DO IT!" 

"Okay! I can do this!" he cleared his head and ran after them. 

Minho sighed, "That was stressful." 

"More to come, Minho, more to come," Seungmin shook his head. 

By now, the others had reached the hospital, and Yiren asked, "Where are they?" 

"In the delivery room. It's right there-" Minho couldn't complete when there came a loud curse from that same delivery room, "SHITTTTT! MAKE THIS STOP!" 

They all stood silent, and Felix muttered, holding a camera in his hand, 

"I was gonna VLOG this but...?" 

(a/n: next chapter is the last one heeeeheeeee 

the delivery will be continued! it's gonna be fun huehuehue 

i need to stop. 

anyways, did you like this? please leave votes, too! :D 

thanks for reading! i love you!)