⚡️ Chapter 9 ⚡️

~Through The Spacetime Pathway~

As The Timetroll Traveled Through The Spacetime Continum, Poppy, Branch, Dahlia, Bilbur, And Blinkable Were Preparing For The Journey Ahead.

Poppy Looked Through The Window, Thinking About What's To Come.
"EEEE!! This Is Actually So Exciting! Branch, We're Like The First Trolls To Time Travel!"

Dahlia And Bilbur Turned Their Heads Towards Poppy, Raising Their Eyebrow At Her False Statement.

"Well I Mean, In Terms Of Me And Branch's Timeline In The Present"
Poppy Corrected.

"Better!"
Dahlia Grinned.

"Yeah Well At Least You're Excited About This. Everything About This Plan Breaks All Rules In Each Safety Handbook I Own! Hmph"
Branch Crossed His Arms And Hooves.

"Oh C'mon Branchhh, We're About To Meet Our Ancestors! Isn't That Bringing Up Your Curiosityyyy? Hmmmm?"
Poppy Nudged Him.

"Okay Don't Nudged Me With Your Freakishly Strong Pointy Rock Elbows-"
Branch Scooted A Bit.

"Oop, Sorry"
Poppy Put Her Arms Down.

"Second, No It Doesn't. You Do Realized We're About To Meet The Trolls Who Caused The Trolls To Go In Isolation In The First Place! WE'RE MEETING VILLAINS!"
Branch Told Her.

"I Mean Sureeee But-"
Poppy Said.

Blinkable Interrupted.
"Ooh! And May I Add That You're Also Meeting Selfish Ancestor Pop Trolls Who Stole The Strings The First Time In Sake Of Only Pop Music Being Around And That You Two Are Technically Pop Trolls So You're Meeting Your Old Time Bad Guys- YAAAY! Oh How These Are Wonderful Times! 😄"

"See! The Cursed Talking Future Blinkable Gets It!"
Branch Gestures.

"Awww, I Like Youuuuu 😊"
Blinkable Gave Branch A Warm Snuggle.

"How You Like Me Now? 😑"
Branch Lifted Up His Horse Butt.

"NO! 😧 WAAAAAH! 😖"
Blinkable Ran Away Sobbing.

"Chillaxxx Dad! We're Going To The Time Before The Pop Trolls Thought About Taking Over The Strings. No Biggie"
Dahlia Shrugged.

"Literal No Biggie 😒"
Branch Mumbled, Rolling His Eyes.

"BRANCH!/DAD! -.-"
Poppy And Dahlia Yelled At The Same Time.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT FINE, I'll Stop Being Paranoid"
Branch Agreed.

"Yay!"
Dahlia Cheered Like A Lil Girl.

"....Now That I Think About It, It's Ironic How The Pop Trolls Stole The Strings In The Past, And Now We're Going Back To Steal The Strings As Well. Let's Hope They Get No Ideas From Us Stealing Them 😁"
Poppy Thought.

"GASP BUBBLEEE!!!"
Branch Screamed Paranoid And Covering His Face Frustrated.

"We're Gonna Put Them Back When We're Doneee, Chill"
Dahlia Layed Back On Her Chair.

Meanwhile, As Bilbur Controlled And Steered The Timetroll, He Had A Worried And Doubtful Look On His Face As He Thought To Himself Quietly.