CHAPTER 20: Making Love To Her

Ella POV

"Baby, wake up."

I woke up to a tap on my shoulder. I'm still on Max's laps but we are no longer in the jet. We are in a car. I sit up straight and look around. It's sunny and bright outside.

Max helps me get out of the car. It's a little windy. I can hear the sound of waves from where I am. That's when I realized we were near the beach.

Nice. I don't remember when was the last time I was at the beach. But, I know the beach has always been one of my things.

I just know.

"Come with me." Max, who was a few steps in front of me, placed his hand out for me to reach. He has that sexy smile on his face. Oh, I miss that smile. I have been isolating myself from my surroundings, that I forgot what's around me.

I reached Max's hand and before I followed him, I turned around to see Sebastian and Peter were following us with our bags. Sebastian noticed that, he nodded and gave me a small smile.

I don't know if I should smile back or not. While I hesitated, that's when I felt Max's arm on my waist and he pulled me forward to walk with him.

We walked approximately 20 metres before I saw the beach.

This feels nicer than New York already. Much better than New York, for sure.

Max walks up a few stairs to a double storey white house.

"This is Dylan's place. I hope you like it." He said while opening the door.

The house is simple and tidy. It has a nice floor to ceiling glass balcony door facing the beach. Simple and cozy furniture that immediately gives you that vacation vibe.

"Let me show you our room." Max leads me upstairs.

Our room? Does that mean we are going to be sleeping together?

"I hope you like it. It's not as big as your room in New York but it's cozy." He said.

Is he kidding me? This room is huge for one person.

"This is where I'll be sleeping?" I can't help but look at the glass balcony door.

The view of the ocean and the beach is amazing. I'll be thrilled to wake up to this.

"This is where we will be sleeping." Max emphasized the word we.

This time I turned to look at him. "We'll be sleeping in the same room?"

Max walked closer to me. "Yes. Just like we have been sleeping in the same room back home too." He keeps his eyes on me.

I know that.

And, I know he said that we did have sex when I was drunk the other night. But, we are not drunk now, so why do we even have to sleep together? And, why did he sleep with me those nights in the past week.

What are we?

Max tilts my chin up so that I'm looking up at him.

"Do you have a problem with that?"

Silence.

This is awkward.

Yes? No? What do I say now?

Before I could even think, I'm already in Max's arms and he is kissing me hard.

Oh, lord.

This isn't helping me to think.

I wrapped my hands on Max's neck as he started to kiss my neck. Way too low down my neck. I can't help but let out a loud moan.

Shit!