CHAPTER 25: Horny Ella

Max POV

The next morning I woke up alone in bed with a note on the bed site table from Ella saying she was having breakfast with her brother and that she was going to spend the day with him. I'm so used to waking up next to her in the morning. She could have woken me up before she left.

I took her here because I wanted to spend time with her, talk, make her feel better and get to know each other more. I was thinking of taking her shopping today. And, now she is not even here.

Thanks to her brother!

I hope he wasn't thinking of persuading her further about going home with him.

She wouldn't would she?

Last night she made it obvious that she is staying here.

But, what if she changed her mind?

My jaw tense, remembering how much her brother tried to make her go with him.

What if she decided to leave?

That's not happening. I need to do something.

Pick me up in an hour - I texted Sebastian.

Sebastian was already waiting for me at the balcony when I got downstairs. I wonder how he did it sometimes. He was always on time. He was always so efficient.

"Take me to San Vicente Blvd." I said as I walked out.

I turned around only to see Sebastian was still standing on the balcony.

"Ella not coming?"

"It's Ms Adam to you. And, she is not your concern!" I walked to the car leaving him walking fast behind me.

I already had enough in my head when it comes to Ella. The ex boyfriend. The pain in the arse brother. The possibility of her leaving me soon if I don't do something about it. And, then comes Sebastian. The possibility that there's something going on looking at the fact how she was fast connected to him before.

"Stop here." I ordered Sebastian to pull over as soon as I saw Peter Norman Jewelry store.

I don't know if this is the right thing to do but being here choosing the right ring for Ella feels right.

She is a simple woman. With a simple taste. And she loves white. So, choosing the right ring for her shouldn't be hard. But, I do want the ring to look special. Just like her. Then I saw a white gold band with a 2.0 carat diamond.

Perfect.

"This one." I said to the shop manager.

He smiles. "Good choice. At what size Sir?"

Ah shit!

"What's the smallest size you have for this one?"

"That would be a size 5. Give me a second. Yeah, here it is." He picked the same style ring that looks a little smaller.

I tried it on my left little finger. It fits. "I'll take it." I guess I just have to gamble and have a little faith on this one.

Sebastian POV

I'm waiting for Maxwell in my car in front of the Peter Norman Jewelry Store. I guess things got pretty serious for Maxwell. I have never seen him jewelry shopping for a woman other than his mom.

I guess he really got head over heels for that girl.

And, speaking of Ella. We haven't said words after the incident that night. I wonder if she is still angry at me. I kind of miss her spicy prawn.