𝗖𝗛. 𝟬𝟴

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟬𝟴. 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗪𝗔𝗥
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟯𝟮𝟴

 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗪𝗔𝗥────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟯𝟮𝟴

❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗧𝗛 𝗜𝗦, 𝗜'𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘. ❞

──── 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙑𝙔 𝘽𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙎 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿 be heard from the girl as gojo was still on top of her holding her down as they looked at each other eye to eye. naoko grew flustered as a blush rose up her face. she then turned her head to the side to prevent gojo from seeing her heated up face. "just how long are you going to hold me down like this?" naoko said in a calm voice due to her embarrassment.

gojo quickly lifted his arms off her getting up from the position he was. he offered his hand to the girl which she accepted dusting off her skirt as she stood up. the both of them had obvious blushes on their faces and naoko went to grab her staff which she dropped during their fight. seeing the boy's shaded glasses, she grabbed them off the floor handing them back to their owner.

naoko didn't know what to say after. she simply just looked at the boy in front of her. he wasn't saying anything either, so she turned taking a step to walk back to the dorms. but gojo held her wrists, stopping her in her tracks.

"nao— zenin you've been avoiding me this past week, why?" he asked genuinely curious as to what her answer would be. part of him wanted her to say that he made her nervous when she was around him. that he gave her butterflies for the small compliment she gave her. but why?

his heart started to beat faster as he waited for her answer. 'why is my heart beating so fast? stop it. why do i feel like this? why am i hoping she says that i make her nervous?' he pondered in his mind.

naoko sighed keeping her back facing him "why do you say stuff like that so easily?" gojo was taken aback by her question. he didn't know what she meant exactly. "what?"

naoko turned around looking up at her classmate before explaining what she meant "you called me pretty. how can you say that so easily? you've barely even gotten to know me, yet you can say such things like you're flirting with me."

gojo was speechless. to be honest he didn't know why he did that, but it was just fun to tease her. he didn't know that it would affect her in this way. "i-" he was interrupted by the girl "but if you really want to know why i've been avoiding you. the truth is, i'm not really sure. but this past week, i've really just had a lot on my mind since that night." naoko explained further.

it was true naoko couldn't get that moment out of her head, but she didn't know why, and she didn't like that. "i won't push you to explain what you're feeling right now but are we good now, like we can still be good friends, right?" gojo asked hoping she would say yes.