𝑃𝐴𝐺𝐸 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝑉𝐸 (2)

Ⰶ║ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ║Ⰶ

❛❛ Oh, Dear... If I was your partner I will never do that to you~ ❜❜
✧. ┊CONTINUE!┆彡

— SLAM! Wednesday grunted and her eyes widened as she realized it was him that Y/n and her had met in the infirmary. "You're the one who's in danger," Wednesday said, looking down at him in disbelief. "What are you doing?"

The boy's eyes started to fill with tears. "I'm saving everyone from you. I have to kill you," he said, his voice trembling. It was clear he didn't want to do it, but he had no choice. "The Gargoyle... it was you?"

He slowly nodded and replied, "Yeah..." Wednesday couldn't move, but when she turned her gaze she saw a woman with a paper mask standing nearby with a drawing Smiling face On it, The paper that was in the Boy's pocket started to fly to Wednesday "Girl in the Picture, that's you"

The paper that was in the boy's pocket suddenly flew to Wednesday. "Girl in the picture, that's you," he said.

Wednesday's mouth opened in shock. "You want to kill me for some picture?!" It turns out that he only wanted to kill her because his mother had drawn that picture 25 years ago when she was still a student at Nevermore. His mother had been a powerful seer.

Wednesday asked Rowan to put her down, but Rowan angrily looked at her and his eyes were pure rage. He said that he was destined to stop her.

He tightened his grip on Wednesday's neck, but then a sudden mysterious woman's voice appeared. "Ah ah ah~! That's not her," she said. Both of them looked around, but Rowan still didn't drop Wednesday. "Behind you~" the woman said. Rowan turned around, but he didn't see anyone. Wednesday got on the ground and she was breathing heavily. "Sometimes I don't get some boys these days... They are hurting, abusing, and mentally hurting us girls or women. Are they still giving us respect?"

The sound of bushes rustling filled the air. "Have you ever heard of consequences, darling~?" the mysterious woman said. When Rowan looked to his side, Wednesday was gone. "Don't worry... You'll meet your mother soon" the woman said. There he saw a woman.

(Art, not mine-)
Credits to the Right owner

She was holding a Big White (F/c) scythe ❛ Hide Before you get find by the Hyde~ ❜ She had an Insane Grin and there Rowan noticed She was holding Wednesday in her arms in a Bridal style and Wednesday was Conscious

She was holding a Big White (F/c) scythe Hide Before you get find by the Hyde~ ❜ She had an Insane Grin and there Rowan noticed She was holding Wednesday in her arms in a Bridal style and Wednesday was Conscious