kids with you? no way

I entered inside only to meet my sweet secretary waiting for me.

"Hey aria"..

She turned around, she was indeed beautiful from outside and inside also.. 

Her dressing sense was also good, she had a good impression on me

"Good morning mam"..

"Good morning files"..

I took files and looked at time it was 10:35 am. I thought it's still time so we sat in reception and started waiting for vish to arrive..

I was checking the file to see wheather there is not any mistake na..

"Mam"..
"Hmm"..

I looked up at her, to found her smiling and looking at entrance..

I saw vish entering in her new dress which looked stunning on her. This girl never fails to make me shock with her good fashion sense..

Of course Gucci addicted, she always buy everything from there she never change

"Hey babe good to see you hi aria how are you"..

"Hlo mam good morning I'm fine and you". She bowed to her..

"Ah no need we are friends I'm good and good morning"..

"Hey live" i hugged her..

She responded back while hugging me back tightly.

"Hui I'm not late na" she said and .ade pout of her cheeks..

I chuckled and looked at time it was 10:50 am..

"Hm no u r not let's go to vip room 57 now"..

Both the girls nodded and followed me like I'm there boss.

Soon, i was infront of the door or that room..

I knocked..

I heard familiar voice from yesterday..

"Come in" coldly..

So he was already here hm I'm on time as it was decided..

We all come in then i met 3 boys..

"Hlo"..

"Hey" they greeted us..

"Yn this is Mr Kim taehyung ceo of kim enterprises about whom u talked with you. Furthermore, this is park jimin after hearing about deal is also interested to invest in our project" je said clamly.

"Hlo Mr. Kim and hlo Mr. Park nice to meet you both and thanks for showing interest in our project "..

Jimin smiled..
"No need miss it was really interesting so i couldn't hold myself to stop from investing".

Tae said
"As jk mentioned it would be worth of investing in and once i read the plans i become more impatient to invest in"..

I smiled..
"Thanks and now meet them. This is aria my secretary she will be playing important role in managing our project. Apart from this, meet miss vish she is ceo of fashion cooperation after I talked about deal with her. She also seems to be interested and wants to invest in "..

They nodded..

After greeting everyone we all sit and started discussing about project.

Time skipped startlingly..

"Wow good deal so all set now let's have our lunch" taehyung said..

"Yeah kets order " jimin agreed with him..

Afterwards we all order about what we want to eat..

"So jk when is the marriage of yours with Suzy huh ". Taehyung asked in teasing tone..

Jk sliently thinking because he didn't wanted to show what was actually between us. I also wanted the same.

"It's next week both the dad and uncle decided it" jk said .

I nodded in agreement with him..

"Wow then we should also announce about our project then it would be good occasion " jimin suggested.

"I also agree with him, like this on one day two good news would be published by media " vish said.

I fake my smile, good news my foot marrying him is good at all for me. It's all because of my father .

" Hm I'm excited to see their kids soon on whom they will go on dad or mom" taehyung said..

"Hey yeah I'm also excited hehe I'll gift them all Gucci clothes and material" vish said ik exciting tone..

"Hey you like Gucci I'm also big fan of it" tae mentioned..

"Wow really then i bet we will be best friends soon" vish told..

Tae agreed with her then they started talked about Gucci and all...

Jimin was not looking at all after seeing interaction between both of them..

Aria was busy in looking at the functioning and files for getting to know about project in details..

I looked at jk who was staring at me..

"Kids with you never ever" he said in disgusting tone.

My anger also reached next level..

"Sorry I'm also not interested to let you meat enter in my kitten and thn i give birth to children " i said in irritated tone and looked away..

But he seemed to be surprised by words i used. Wait oh shit yn you again messed up did i really used those words cock pussy . Argh I'm feeling so shame now what i do now? How will I face him ? Argh what i did I'm stupid shit !!