ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 - ᴍᴀʟʟ

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Team ∞ ↺

This was nice. the two in the front seats of the car as they listen to Cigarettes after Sex, an artist they profoundly share the same interest in. really, it was a nice ride. surely nothing would or can possibly ruin it.

"I called dibs first!"

"but I had it first you itty-bitty bitchlet!"

both sighed, this is, what felt like the hundredth fight the two had gone through today. they felt like exhausted parents driving their kids to school which was only half true.

Kokichi and Miu didn't have a ride due to their only ride, Rantaro, catching a cold. which they were going to drop off some soup for him later. honestly, they wondered why they couldn't just hail a cab together or separately. suddenly a loud thud was heard behind them. "Hajime!! Miu pushed me and now my head hurtss" Kokichi whined, pretending to cry.

"No, it was him!" she argued, which they assumed was true because she was the only one repairing herself after what seemed like she fell and Kokichi appeared to be fine.

"na-uh! I don't lie, liars are bad" there they go again, off to argue. Hajime turned up the music thinking it would do something. mostly seeing if it would block out the two's bickering.

Of course it didn't, they were ten times louder than the radio itself, even if you were to put it on the max volume they would somehow still be louder.

Hajime scratched his head, annoyed and frustrated with the two, but decided not to say anything. That's why he let out a long sigh instead.

He took Nagito's phone and began scrolling through his Spotify playlist. only now did he notice that he had spotify premium. "how long have you had premium?" he asked, looking up at the other who took a quick glance at before returning his attention back to the road. 

"ever since it was announced..?" in disbelief, he scoffed and rolled his eyes and continued to scroll through the playlists. that was a long time, how rich is he? damn rich people.

He ended up with a Mitski song, assuming he likes her because he always blasts her songs whenever he comes over. He puts the phone down and repositions himself to be more comfortable before taking a quick side eye glance at Nagito.

no particular reason as to why he was staring. well maybe to see if he was ok with the song choice, nothing more. or maybe how Nagito effortlessly looked so good even if it was early in the morning, maybe.

Nagito took notice of this and smirked "you're staring." he said, not taking his eyes off the road. a little startled, Hajime scoffed and turned away to look at the window leaving Nagito chuckling a little.

Nagito repositioned a bit as his grip on the wheel tightened before speaking "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me later" Hajime raised a brow and crossed his arms "for what reason?" he asked, still not looking away from the window.

"nothing in particular. I just wanted to go out today" Hajime nodded.'' What if I said.." he stopped midway and finally looked at Nagito "..no?" he teased.

Nagito shook his head and smiled "you should be grateful I'm asking you" he teased back. "oh so I should be honoured that the one and only Nagito Komaeda is asking to hang out with me?" 

"you should be, otherwise I would've asked Kaz instead. he's wayy better than you" now also looking at Hajime with a teasing smile.

Hajime shook his head. a silly smile forming his face as he looked away causing Nagito to smile as well. "anyone else you're inviting?" he asked.