Chapter 3

FAI'S POV

"Hi. I'm Fai" I smile.

"Sorry for scaring you Fai" the boy chuckles through apologetic eyes. "Looks like you have a flat."

"Wha- oh yeah, looks like it" I fake laugh, subtly slamming the hood shut.

"Do you need some help?" He offers, smiling warmly.

"Nah, I got this" I lie, unwilling to admit my lack of knowledge in this fundamental prowess.

"Really? Are u sure?" Riley raises an eyebrow, amused by my inability to ask for help.

I give him a sheepish grin.

"Alright, you don't have to ask for my help" he chuckles. "How about I offer it to you, in exchange for say-" he scans his surroundings before his eyes land on something, "tacos?"

———————————————————————————

LUCAS' POV

"Each day he gets more and more aggressive." Aiden clicks his tongue in disbelief.

"Yeah, especially towards you" I run my hands through my hair.

"I'm not surprised" he scoffs as we pull into the parking lot. "Christian's a dick. I'm sure he's plotting something."

Football practice ended a little early today so we decided to grab some food before heading home.

"Like what?" I raise an eyebrow, getting out of the car.

"I don't know" he shakes his head. "I get this feeling that he somehow got to know about coach's warning, how I'll have to sit out the next two games if I get into another fight with Fai."

"You think he's gonna try and start something?"

"Not that I need a reason to beat the shit out of that asshole" Aiden smirks. "But yeah..something like that"

"You gotta be careful man." I turn to look at him. "I don't know. I just don't like Christian's energy lately. He was pretty fun to be around during freshman year, but ever since you out beat him as captain, he's turned bitter."

"Yeah I agree."

"Oh and also" I add. "Try and keep some distance from Fai."

"You don't think every ounce of my strength goes into that?"

*FLASHBACK*

"Romano!!!" Fai barges into the boys locker room. Aiden was standing beside his locker with his back facing towards him. The blonde smirks as he continues to detangle his headphones, unbothered by the glaring teen than stood behind him. Fai could feel steam coming off his ears.

FAI'S POV

"You son of a bitch!!" I roar, charging at Aiden.
He swiftly escapes my advance, slipping behind me. I turn around and quickly grab him by the back of his neck. Aiden raises his arms to pry my hands off of him but I was quick. I grab onto his arm and pull hard, stretching it behind him. Aiden violently thrashes around, trying to set himself free from the uncomfortable position.

"You're gonna pay for this!!" I say through gritted teeth, roughly pressing down on his neck.

"Oh yeah?" Aiden growls before striking my shin with his foot. "Would love to see you try."

A sharp pain jolts through my body, forcing me to let go. I grab onto my leg, waiting for the pain to subdue. I turn to look at Aiden, who had a condescending look on his face.

"You're dead!!" I scream before swinging my arm at him. Aiden dodges the punch before grabbing my arm, twisting it behind me. Frustrated, I swing my other arm at him but he captures it as well.