Dᴀʟʟᴀs Sᴍᴜᴛ

Have fun baby
__________________

You and Dallas were going to be at the movies for a date (outdoors) it had been a while since either of you had seen each other, he just got out of jail and called. You wanted to try but not to hard, so you rummaged though your small closet looking for anything good to wear when you found a shirt, Dallas's shirt. It was bigger but you though it would be perfect. You found sum cute jean shorts rising up to the mid upper thigh.

"I look um, I look, the movie starts soon I don't have time" you threw a flannel and some beat up boots from a thrift store (with socks) and did my hair (how you want). I drove my car to the place he told me I didn't see him until he knocked on my car window causing me to jump. I motioned for him to get in the car.

"Hey Doll, I missed you so much" he said stepping in the car (passenger side). You giggled at his response ew why do I sound like that he leaned in to kiss you, it was a different kiss tho a one you recognized, one with lust. He pushed the back of your head pushing you guys closer melting with his surprisingly soft lips.

"We were never watching the movie were we?" He broke the string of saliva between you two and smiles widely

"You already know", he was cocky with it but it was hot. You and him crawled in the back of your car. You sat up and startled him, you slid his shirt over him before your positions were flipped.

"It's so cute when you try to top me Dolly" he smirked again when he leaned down to kiss you again his hands running over your body slowly. He moved down to your neck kissing around until he found the spot you moaned at and bit down on it leaving a hickey. You tugged at his pants which he removed quickly. You went to pull his boxers when he grabbed your hand firmly.

"You ain't getting outta this dressed" , tugging your shirt and in clipping your bra he groped at your boobs. Your mouth fell open slightly, he wasn't satisfied. He undid the button on your shorts and slid the, down just enough. He rubbed your clit slowly earning a moan from you. He chuckled and slipped a finger in you and another scissoring with his fingers. He noticed as he quickened that you started twitching. Taking his fingers out he slipped his boxers down.

"Dallas don't tease please" it was music to his ear your begging, he did as you said, he just put his dick in feeling you throb was an amazing feeling, he didn't give you time to adjust he started pounding right away. Harshly he played with your clit. You heard him moan for the first time with you as he released. Pausing for a second you started to grab your clothes.

"Oh no no, you haven't got your worth." He whispered grabbing both your hands in one hand and holding them above your head. He thrusts heavily into you again but deeper than last time, he started to suck on your breasts and rubbing your clit more than before. You finally released after about 15-20 seconds of this. It was amazing feeling he had never made you feel so good. He even rode out you high and wiped the cum from the leather seats. Kissing you softly as you peel your skin from the stupid leather.

                 "I can't believe you thought I would leave you without your turn" he rubbed his thumb on your face cupping it.

              "Jail tires a man I thought you just wanted a break" clipping your bra on you rummaged as far as you could reach for your panties, so you scooted back a bit and bent down for them and instead of the slap on you as you expected he rubs your thighs it feel like a massage?
             "Your so much more than a break" round two?

___________
This was kinda shitty but hope you liked it