four

new york saturday 3:00

Mason POV

      A week later "Lelia how you been" Mason said. " i've been better" Lelia said. "So did you make your decision yet" Mason asked? "what decision.. oh i don't know yet" Lelia answered. " So your planning on keeping the baby Lelia like is it in your head?" asked Mason  "Nigga i don't know" Lelia said. "Bro you and all this baby shit got me and my girl on bad terms" Mason said. "well you should've never cheated" Lelia said under her breath." Fuck did you say" Mason said grabbing Lelia's face. "Nothing yall were on bad terms anyways" Lelia says while rolling her eyes. "Ion got time for this" said Mason letting go of Lelia's face.

A few days later

    Mason knocks on y/n door. He doesn't get a reply, so he knocks harder. " Who is it" said y/n mother. "Mason" mason answered. "oh hey baby" y/n mother said opening the door. "hey, is y/n here" Mason asked. "No she was with some boy named jayden or kayden i don't even know" y/n mother answered. "Well alright let me know when she get back" Mason says. "Alright i'll let you know sugar plum" y/n mother said closing the door. "i know this bitch fucking lying man" Mason said in his head.

       Mason gets in his car and drives off. He's trying to calm down because of the whole baby situation and y/n hanging out with kayden and his grades. He closes his eyes for a second and BOOM he crashed. The ambulance came and Mason was rushed to the ER. Lelia and y/n showed along with Kayden and Mason parents. The doctor walked in the ER lobby "Anyone here for Mason Smith" said the doctor. " Here" answered Mason parents and y/n.  "Uhm so Mason we'll be fine he just been under a lot of stress he needs to chill out. He's staying here for a couple of days you can visit him whenever you like" the doctor said. "Thank you so much can we see him" Mason mom asked. "Of course, follow me" doctor said. Everyone follows the doctor into room 235. 

20 minutes after visiting Mason

       Y/n sees Lelia leave out the door so she catches up with her. "Why are you here again i don't recall you being his friend, family fuck it he don't even mention you" y/n said. "Your right" Lelia said trying to leave back out the door. "Hey and one more thing don't ever i mean ever touch, look or try to mess with my nigga again got it" y/n said. "That'll be hard" Lelia said. "It's really not and plus i wasn't asking you i was telling you" y/n said with confidence. "Oh see i understand that's your "nigga" but Mason just can't stop coming to me" Lelia said being petty. "Bitch i'll make sure it wont be a problem" y/n said. "We'll see oh and also you can call me his babymama now" Lelia said walking out the door leaving y/n speechless.

back on y/n POV

    "YO like what the fuck being with some other bitch is one thing but getting the bitch pregnant is some fucked up shit man" you said wiping your tears. "So why don t you just leave him y/n" Sadie said. "Easier said than done Sadie" you said. "Alright but why are you with him again" Sadie asked. "Because i love him and i know he loves me." you answered. "If he loved you would he have cheated and fuck some other bitch even better LEAVING HER PREGANT" Sadie explained.

  "I know Sadie i know but i just cant help myself we've together for so long, almost 2 years man i can't throw all that shit away" you said slightly crying. "I understand but look, all Mason caused you was trouble and look at what you do have y/n, you have me, Caleb, your mother and best of all Kayden" Sadie says wiping your eyes. "Yeah your right" you said smiling. "Cheer up babes you know i love you" Sadie said wrapping her hands around you. "I know" you said holding her arms while smiling.

 The next day

   You and Kayden is just chilling and talking until Mason starting calling you. You didn't answer cause you were too pissed to even look or hear from him. "Did i even tell you what happened with that bitch Lelia yesterday" you asked. "Nah tell me" Kayden said. you told Kayden the whole story. "Yo that's crazy again why are you still with him" asked Kayden. "I don't feel like talking about it i already talked to Sadie about it" you answered. "Ok y/n you could be with a fine, brownskin, tall, funny LOYAL nigga right here" Kayden said pointing at his self. "Shut the hell up Kayden" you said laughing. "You know Sadie like you and she don't like most people" you said. "Oh i feel so special" Kayden said smiling. y'all both laughed.

    You went to go visit Mason the next day just to see how he was. " hey mason" you said bluntly. "heyy baby i've missed you" Mason said happily. "You sound better" you said. "yeah.. i am, are you okay you seem upset" Mason said confused. You were going to tell him about the whole pregnant thing but you had the weirdest stupidest idea. "Im good but im going to head out see you later" you said. "Alright love you" Mason said. "Okay bye" you said walking out.

                                                                 hearts 💘  connecting

         "you guys i had the weirdest idea man"  you said

         "uhhh what is it" sadie 

          "what?" Caleb

           "What if i played mason forreal" you said

            "Uhm how " caleb asked

            "ouu im listening" sadie said

           "I know its weird but what he did is really fucked up" you said

            "isn't he in the hospital for being stress" caleb said laughing

             "im cryingg, karma's a bitch though " said sadie

             "want me to tell you the deets?" you asked

             "of course" sadie said

             " why not" caleb answered 

                                                                  you tell them the plan

sorry this was soo late but i was so tried hopefully this is good