(𝐈) 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

AS SOON AS JACK COVERED THE GIRL WITH A BLANKET, he walked over to the man standing by the kitchen sink; he didn't move an inch whilst watching the scene unfold. He had opened the door and had seen two men, one holding a young woman in his arms, her face contorted in pain and her body covered in bruises.

He didn't react to the dried blood, to the wheezing sound of the girl's feeble attempt at breathing. Although when a scab fell off of the girls arm, fresh blood oozed out of the wound, Jack turned to him, Andrei's skin looked pale as paper, that was when he left the room; claiming he got bad nausea when near blood that wasn't dried. He only returned a few moments later, when the wound was cleaned, staying in the kitchen, isolated.

'Andrei? Can I get a clean rag please?' Jack called to the man, who was still standing idly, seemingly in a trance. His eye contact with the window was unbreakable.

'Don't think he's listening, too busy eye-fucking the window.' Monte's voice appeared from the guest bedroom door. 

Jack rolled his eyes, getting up off of his knees. Closing his eyes as he stood up, his head being cracked open from the inside. Getting no sleep for 2 days straight was truly an amazing thing. As soon as he opened them, something wet slapped him across the face. The sheer shock of it made him fall back onto the couch, narrowly missing the girl laying across it.

'Monte.' Jack warned, his tone low and pissed

'Thought you needed a rag?'

He flashed him daggers, picking up the wet cloth and cleaning more of the wounds attained by the girl. His heart wrenched for her, wondering how the hell she ended up in this condition. He wasn't as much of an extrovert as Monte was, but he knew these couldn't be from intercourse. Besides, the girl only looked 16-17? He was 19 himself, being older than Monte.

'She's looking better, just pray she wakes up soon, eh? Then we can get some food and water in her.' The devil himself spoke over Jack's shoulder

'And get her home.' Jack agreed, throwing the now bloody rag into the pile. Wiping his hands up and down against each other to get some of the dried blood off of his hands, then going to wash them.

'I think you should take her back to yours. I can't keep her here.' Andrei spoke up from the corner. 'People will think I'm some sort of murderer.'

'Take her- We live in Melbourne?! We don't have a car, and what do you think people will say if they see her being dragged around by two young men?' Monte lashed out, going over to the television and switching it on, placing himself down on the armchair. 

'I don't care, I need her out of here. I already got the police on me for people seeing you two covered in blood trampling up those stairs!' Andrei snarled, not in the mood to deal with the man sitting in his living room. 'I'm giving you 3 hours.'

'Three hours?!'

'Three hours.'

𓆩☀𓆪

Demetri took his place in the drivers seat of a Land Rover Defender 130, the Kings sat in the final row as the twins and Timothee took the middle, Felix and Demetri took turns driving depending on who felt like it.

'Which country is this now?' Timothee asked, whom lost track 3 weeks ago. By now they had covered practically all of Asia and around 95% of Europe, not having done few counties, France hadn't been searched yet as Timothee felt uneasy going there yet, therefore it was compromised to be one of the last.

'America, more specifically the town of Seattle. It's been quite cold around here recently, well colder than usual. This means the humans would not be out as much.' Aro answered with his usual intellectual knowledge.

'I could use a snack.' Caius spoke up, seeing how they were around a more populated area. His thirst growing gradually, his throat burning slightly.

'Perhaps I could pay Carlisle and his coven a visit. We haven't spoken in some time and they are relatively close. Marcus, Caius? Would you like to come along?' Aro negotiated

'I wouldn't mind.' Marcus's deep voice spoke quietly, he also missing their old friend.

'I'll come if I can get a human or two on the way back.' The blond king smirked, licking his lips at the thought 'Those North Korean's have such vile blood...' He muttered

'Now now Caius, we must not insult them as such. The Daltokki Coven do survive off of them after all.' Aro reprimanded sharply, inhaling deeply 'Although these Seattle folk do smell quite... Spectacular in comparison.'

'Come now Aro... You wouldn't want to build the reputation of being hypocritical now, would you?' Marcus scolded in a low tone

'I'm sure he already has it.' Caius sniggered in response to Marcus, in return he got a kick in the shin from his left, Aro rolled his eyes and placed his foot back where it was before

'I just wish you'd stop fighting like toddlers. It really isn't going to do much in our favour if somebody outside of the Elite guard sees this.'

The middle row of vampires smirked at each other, chuckling under their breaths as the Kings behind them argued. The car approached a set of roadworks, causing Demetri to release the pressure on the engines slowly; the car slithered across the tarmac until it came to a halt.

Slowly but surely, they arrived at the town of Forks. The car pulled up at a large estate on the boundary of the town. The usually-luscious fields surrounding it were covered in a thin sheet of snow. The home itself was made of dark stone, it wasn't gigantic as that wouldn't match the small town. Instead it was a subtle medium sized estate, on the outskirts of the Forks Forest.

Caius opted for a walk in the forest on their way to the Olympic Coven's residence. Aro agreed of course and Marcus let out some sort of grunt that Caius took for a yes. The ground was solid and not at all muddy. The snow had fallen atop of the trees that acted as a canopy. There were many animals around these parts. Caius turned his nose up at them as their blood was a horrid stench he tried to avoid.

Suddenly, Marcus halted, his mouth was slightly opened, eyes widened in surprise.

'Marcus?' Aro questioned lowly, a slight paranoia in the back of his head saying that it could be vampires plotting to execute the Kings.

Caius was the one who came to a standstill next. His face frozen in one of shock.

Then that's when the scent hit Aro like a brick wall.

The scent of their mate.

𓆩☀𓆪

AN

Okay so I know I never do Author's Notes, but I wanted to thank you all so much for 6k reads on this story, I thought it would get 30 reads in total at all when I began writing. Thank you so much!