𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

So now y'all feel neglected after some weeks huh??

Check in?

𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗔

𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗔

The mall was packed that late Saturday afternoon, people with their loved ones and shopping bags everywhere in the overly large mall.

So far they'd hadn't been there that long, only been to a just a few stores in the multi-story building and still had plenty shopping to go.

The whole time they'd been there, Zainab paid Quadir no mind.

Zay didn't speak to him once, mainly talking to everyone else except him and kept her distance in which he noticed, not liking it at all.

He wasn't the only one who noticed the slick tension between the two, it was clear everyone felt it but very few knew the reasoning behind it.

Hassan and Shimir not being one of them people.

Currently they was walking to Pandora, the girls were walking ahead of the boys, except Saleem who was walking with his sister, making her laugh about something they couldn't hear.

Quadir was busy looking at Zainab while his friends were looking at him, steadily talking as he wasn't paying attention.

Having enough of patiently waiting for his friend to tell him what was wrong on his own time, shimir decided to ask Quadir what was the issue himself and figure out what was going on.

It didn't take long for Quadir to let his friends know about his argument he had with zay back at the house, and learning about what transpired between her and Ky'Maani a few days prior.

"— Wait So what exactly did Ky'Maani say to zay?" Mir asked and Quadir shrugged.

"Nigga I don't know, I ain't even know they knew about each other til like a hour or two ago."

"So Maani ain't say nothing when you woke up? You ain't peep she touched ya shit."

"Naw, when I woke up my shit was back onna charger. I ain't have no notifications from zay or leem so she must've deleted them."

"Dickhead." Hot laughed at his friends troubles while Mir shook his head.

"Shawty weird asshit."

"That's what I'm saying. I shoulda knew she did something tho cause soon as I woke up she was staring in my mit dumb hard wit this lil ass smile." Quadir explained, thinking back to that day.

"What the fuck? Ayo." Both of his friends laughed.

"Oh Shawty throwed off? You know crazy bitch pussy elite."