Chapter 2: The Bitc- I Mean The Mortals Come

PERCY JACKSON'S POV:

    Today my mom and step-dad will come to camp!

    After breakfast, the Seven (-Frank and Hazel), and Thalia went to Thalia's pine with some other campers.

     "Bye guys!"

     "Good luck!"

     "Please be late!"

     Could all be heard from Half-Blood Hill as we bid goodbye to the drivers. The drivers were Hermes kids. Why? Hermes is the god of travellers, it's apparently good luck. Then there's another person to make sure they don't break the rules. They also tell the directions.

    The others minus the Seven (-Frank and Hazel) and Thalia went back down. To prepare the camp for mortals.

      The others and I started discussing our presentation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CECIL MARKOWITZ'S POV: 

            Me and Lou Ellen are picking up the last family in Manhattan.

            The Stoll/Sloan family.

            Apparently Connor and Travis's family.

            "Are you okay Cecil?" Sally asks seeing my worried face. Sally Jackson-Blofis is Percy's mom. And we get the honor of picking her up.

           "Not really," I lie.

         "I am," Lou says crossing her arms. "How will we explain everything?"

        "I'm sure the others will Lou," I say to her, though I was worried myself.

       I looked at her, her blackhair with purple highlights looked beutiful with her green eyes. She was fiddling with her magic pigballs, they could turn people into gueina pigs. After the giant war Lou Ellen, Will, and Nico hanged out a lot, being dubbed the 'Sneaky Quartet'. I didn't realize how long I was staring until she spoke up.

      "Cecil, focus." I focused at my driving, and I swear I saw light coming from Brooklyn.

      "Here!" Lou suddenly speaks up.

      I stop the car and opened the door. The family enters.

    "Your late."

      "No I'm not," I say sassily, I'm part of The Order Of Sass. I've been training in the courses 7 times a day, and has passed my sass test. Sassmaster Persassy has officially given my sass name, Sasscil. "I just didn't want to come."

      At that he sneered, and Lou Ellen shooed them to the back. Lou then proceeds to the speaker.

    "Next stop, Camp Half-Blood!"

     The name suprised the mortals except the Blofises, obviously. They helped in the end of the Battle Of Manhattan. (They did.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    TRAVIS STOLL'S POV:

        Me and Katie were picking up the mortal families together. I call it the Tratie express.

      "Here!" Katie says loudly.