A/n

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
*Okay so I forgot to say some important things about the story so first clawra and Drack dated for a while but broke up when clawra started to lose feeling and told Drack that they would be better as just friends.He agreed and so they were back to being friends there are no hard feelings but I will be thinking of some antagonist for the story but I just wanted to explain some things.

*Also we're gonna skip new ghoul at school because it's about Frankie and yea I'll do character updates once in a while but just saying that we will do all the movies and I wanna place at least 5 chapters in between the movies like after affects and things.

*there will be very slow updates just saying but I'll try cause I still need to update my two other book the other sister and smooth as silk.And the first meeting the group and things may be cringy and written bad.And don't worry there not gonna date as soon as they met but they will have some moments together.

*Ok that's it for now but I just wanted to give you some information on my story I hope you enjoy and let's get started!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-