Chapter 2

Author's pov:

By the shimmering sunlight everyone in the dorm woke up but someone was still asleep.

Y/n pov:

I woke up by my ringtone and groaned opening my eyes as I was too tired to wake up early in the morning. I took the phone and answered the call without checking the caller Id...

OTP

???: "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU???"
I groaned and put some space between my ear and my phone and see the caller id it was Bang pdnim. I wondered why is he screaming so loudly this early.
Y/n: "pdnim i will lose my hearing ability at this point. What is the matter?"
I asked politely and softly fully waking up from my precious sleep.
Pdnim: "Why are you not here for your meeting?"
Y/n: "What meeting?" I asked frowning not knowing what he is talking about.
Pdnim: "Y/n you have to introduce yourself to everyone in this company today in the meeting and how are you going to do that while you are sleeping in your bed?" He says hurriedly I look at the time and it showed 10 am..
Y/n: "I am sorry pdnim i didn't knew about the meeting I will be there in nearly 20 minutes, please i am sorry"
Pdnim: "Didn't namjoon told you this yesterday?" I frowned saying "No" as a reply. He sighed and said "okay come fast" and ended the call.

After 15 min I was in front of pdnim standing with other members in the front. They were all smirking because the secretary was yelling at me for being late and pdnim was talking for me and I was here bowing continuously and mumbling "sorry" because the meeting was now cancelled and the directors were upset because of this. I sighed looking at my so called MEMBERS. I was pissed off at this point because namjoon told everyone that he told me about it already and now I was at the fault.

Author's pov

The scolding got over with deciding that y/n will write apology letters to the directors to show her sincerity. She sighed thinking "great first day". The BTS there were standing smirking as they got succeeded in their mission to make y/n bad on the first day.

Now they were all sitting in their dorm after y/n getting earful from almost all the higher ups telling "the idol of this company should be punctual and respectful to the higher ups and not be irresponsible like this". She was on the verge of crying on the first day of her in this company. Whereas the BTS were satisfied by their work. They had planned to humiliate her in the dorm so she will just disband on her own but they didn't knew that you were here permanently.

After giving you the schedule of your week pdnim bid his goodbye and went out of the door. Getting the chance Jungkook switched on the tv that was just behind you as the volume settings were set on high as autosystem. You flinched and jumped holding your chest as you were in deep thought. Everyone else laughed at your reaction and you just smiled at them and laughed it off. But deep down your heart was beating fast as train.

Time skip to lunch time

You were thinking about the ways to get along with them as they made no efforts to do so. You decided to help Jin in making the lunch as he was the eldest and mature or as you thought.

You entered the kitchen and chimed a happy "Hii oppa" and smiled looking at Jin cutting the onions. He looked at you irritatingly and looked away pretending to not to see you. You were hurt by his behaviour but you decided to subside your emotions for now. You asked him  about the menu, items, if he needed any help or anything but you only got the silent treatment. Whereas Jin was enjoying your bubbly behaviour but as they decided they will not talk to you or communicate to you until it's professional.

Soon y/n started to arrange the table for everyone as Jin just prepared the dishes to bring them out not telling a single word to her. Y/n decided to call out everyone for the lunch as she shout "Everyone come down, eomma Jin made tasty delicious lunch for us. Let's enjoy it together and be a lovely family" and laughs at her sentence loudly earning an annoyed groan from yoongi who was coming down behind him hoseok following in just the boxers. After some seconds maknae line came too as tae commented annoyingly "why to make so much noise just for a little lunch..." To which Jungkook joined "that too with such a cheesy line....ewww" Soon Jimin said smirking ready to hurt her again with his words "She doesn't know her place and I guess she is an expert in screaming right y/n..? And about that family line you said you are excluded from that family you are never gonna be the part of our family. UNDERSTOOD??" He growled which made her flinch at his sudden outburst. She just gulped the growing lump in her throat and replied "No matter how much you guys deny i am already your family oppas and obviously I will be loud and cheesy because I am the maknae of this group." She grinned making Jungkook clench his jaw as he got jaelous of her, because he was no more his hyung's maknae. Y/n again said "let's eat oppa the food eomma made is getting cold, i don't want Jin eomma's effort to go in vain, just stop whining like little kids and get your asses up here on the chairs in 5 sec before Jin eomma smacks you guys butt till red with his experienced spatula" she laughed a bit at her own statement as a soft and playful smile form over Jin face looking at her childish but motherly behaviour.

They all settled after giving irritated sounds to her as she just smiled taking all the hurt inside the corner of her heart as she is used to this behaviour from the very long time.

They all ignored her and her words while having lunch as they talked and laughed at eachother and with eachother her heart somewhere broke but she just enjoyed there giggles more than her aching heart.

BTS's pov

We were all sitting in the living room with that annoying so called 8th member of our group. We were just thinking a way to annoy her..

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

Next chapter will start from BTS's pov
So stay tuned if you are enjoying..