An eye for an eye bastard.

Lucerys felt an enormous amount of pressure as he road to Storms End. He wanted to make his mother proud, he wanted to make Jaenys proud. As lucerys landed he greeted the knights telling them who he was and why and he was escorted into the castle. He glanced at Vhagar. Aemond. Aemond is here.

Aemond turned looking at Lucerys as he entered

Aemond turned looking at Lucerys as he entered . He wasn't angry atleast not yet he was more annoyed. He knew Lucerys was scared of him he planned to use that.

The thunder rumbled.

"Lord Burros I bring you a message from my mother, the Queen." Lucerys stated glancing at Aemond from time to time.

"Yet earlier this day I received an envoy from the King. Which is it King or Queen? The house of the dragon does not seem to know who rules it." Lord Burros laughed. "what's your mother's message?"

Lucerys handed the letter to a guard.
Burros called for the maester. He whispered to Lord Burros.

"Remind me? of my father's oath? At least king Aegon came to be with a seat on his council and a marriage pack to his son." Burros said fuming. "If I do as your mother bids which one of my daughters will you wed boy?"

Luke gulped and stood his ground.
"My lord I'm not free to marry I'm already betrothed." Lucerys said putting a hand on his sword.

"So you come with empty hands. Go home pup and tell your mother that the Lord of storms end is not some dog that she can whistle up at need to set against her foes." He said finally.

"I will take your answer to the queen." Lucerys said getting ready to leave.

"Wait my Lord's strong," Aemond said stepping forward. "Did you really think that you could just fly about the realm trying to steal my brother's Throne at no cost?"

"I will not fight you I came as a messenger not a warrior," Lucerys said firmly and calmly.

"A fight would be little challenge," Aemond said taking off his eye patch revealing his Sarfire eye. None but Jaenys and his mother had seen it. "No I want you to put out your eye as payment for mine.....one will serve I was not blind you. Aemond said tossing his dagger onto the floor to Lucerys. "I plan to make a gift of it to my mother."

"No." Luke answered. It was his worst nightmare coming to life. Aemond finally getting his eye.

"Then you are craven as well as a traitor."

"Not here," Lord Burros said.

"Give me your eye or I will take it bastard!" Aemond said picking up the dagger charging at Luke stopping as lord Burros commands. All Aemond could think of was how they treated him and he wanted pay back.

 All Aemond could think of was how they treated him and he wanted pay back