Bakugo

"Izuku..." Bakugo whispered, "Yeah I know him." His gaze unreadable.

"Bakugo. How do you know him, and what is your relationship with Izuku." The principal of UA was staring with his beady eye.

"I knew him in elementary. Our moms have been friends for years. I use to play with him."

Aizawa spoke up, "Anything else?"

Aizawa had grown to know when people weren't telling him the whole truth. Bakugo head hung. "I bullied him in elementary." He said it plan and simple, "for years."

"I see. Did he have happy home life? I am obliged to contact Inko, now that I know her name." Nezu was hoping that Izuku at least had a good mom. He was broken enough to not.

"Yeah of what I remember. His mom is successful, generous, but a little aloof."

Nezus' shoulders relaxed, "Thank you. I will be contacting her shortly then. We can't right up give Izuku back to her there are to many logistics. We are going to talk about the bullying, but I believe you have changed. If this school didn't believe in change then I wouldn't have the right to call it a Hero School."

"Lets cut to the chase, Izuku wants to talk to you." Aizawa Placed his hand on Bakugo's shoulder. He couldn't help but notice the light shutter.

The air was quiet as Bakugo thought.

"I don't think that is a good idea."

"Bakugo. It's not an option. I will be there the whole time. We need to learn more about Izuku."

"When?"

"Now. Izuku is in his room. We will have you meet him some where else though. His room needs to become a safe space, so that would become counterproductive. We will be monitoring Izuku the whole time. We will also be monitoring you." There was a short pause. " Hound Dog will also be watching to further diagnose."

"Okay..."

Aizawa left Bakugo in a room.

Bakugo sat there, his leg bouncing. His head rested on his clasped hands. Bakugo was a mess. His nerves were shot. Hair diselvulived, only getting worse as his mind rattled from the connection from his shaking legs, to his arm, then hand, to his brain. Perspiration dripped off his face.

How did this happened? The kid he bullied is back. The kid he told to off himself. The kid, Izuku, who killed his friend and teacher. Who broke his collar-bone.

Bakugo was scared of Izuku, of his actions, and of what happen to him. He was dead. He was suppose to be dead. Izuku opened his eye's to the real world. Izuku's image, walked into the class, burned in his mind: pale, weak, terrified, but not dead.

Bakugo jump up when the door to the room opened.

There he was. Shaking like a leaf. Alive. Tears streaked down his face. Bakugo didn't know what he had been crying about, but it calmed him down with the falimitary. It felt wrong that it calmed him down, but somethings never change. He was still a cry baby.

They stood there. Nothing happening, until Izuku looked back at Aizawa. "Can, can you leave?"

At those words the air grew thin. Bakugo shocked, confused, and terrified almost spoke against it.

"No, Izuku I have to stay."

You could see Izuku's immediately comply. A nod and no complaint. He stood there like a puppet. They all stood there.

Time passed, both teens fidgeting.

"Why, why would you want to talk to me?"

Izuku trembled, but still didn't say anything.

"Deku?"

Tears starting forming at his eye's again, he bowed softly saying, "I'm so sorry." The tears going faster, "I hurt you and I am a monster, and I am a miserable thing who doesn't deserve your forgiveness."

"Deku." Bakugo said in surprise. He had heard about the timidness from his classmates but he never remembered it being this bad. "Izuku, you are not the one who should be."

He was going to say apologising, but it didn't come out. He didn't, he couldn't, he doesn't. He doesn't know. It just didn't come out.

Bakugo watched Izuku fidget with the ring. Seeing him so nervous calmed him down a little. The phantom pains in his shoulder bothering him.

Before he could realize he was talking, the words just left him, "Why did you hide your quirk?"

The boy stiffened, but still cried. "I needed to."

Uneteninal lightning started to flicker off his body. "No, no, no, no, no." the words were lost in mumbling of more 'no's'. He crouched down, putting his hand on his neck.

Eraserhead immediately grabbed Izuku pulling up his his eye sight. The calm that had just barely started to grow in Bakugo was replaced with dread. He watched in horror as Izuku's quirk did not cancel out immediately. It was fighting. It was fighting with everything it had.

The black lighting grew, never reaching Eraserhead. It seemed to be hitting a wall between them. Eraserhead hair started to float, a fierce look in his eye's. "Izuku, calm down."

"No, no, no, no."

"Breath. Count with me. In."

The counting started. Going in and out. Izuku's quirk relented the lighting seeping back into him. Small flickers still jumped around him. Bakugou had taken a step back. His face full of fear. He tried to cover it. It didn't go unnoticed.

"Thanks for talking with Izuku." Aizawa bent down picking up the small boy. "It was clearly too much for him. We will be talking about this later."

Aizawa left. Izuku looking like a small child, being carried away.

Bakugo waited, but his teacher never came back. He went back to the classroom. It was now empty as school had gotten out a while ago. He slowly packed his bag. His mind wandering into the past. His notebook full of chicken scratch, didn't look to far from the one Izuku use to have.

He put it in his bag.

He walked back to his dorm room. No one asked him anything. The face he was making keeping them away. Bakugo, the hardest working student in class 1-A was confused.