unknown sender

The queen sat at her desk, hair pulled away from her face. She brushed the feather of her quill along her jaw as she thought. Her two friends lay fast asleep in her bed, exhausted by the antics they indulged in. The queen had a way with words, that was without a doubt. But she could not magic up words to express her feelings for the life of her. She stared at the fat diamond that rested on her ring finger, trying to will the right words into her mind.

You wake up at your desk, your letter is gone. You jump up and pain shoots throug your torso, you ignore it and whip your head to look at your bed. Penny and Kris are also no where to be seen. You tug on a loose dress and flats, pull open your door slightly and peak through the little gap. They aren't there. You creep down the corridor and look past a corner, they stand at Timothée's bedroom door. Kris knocks a funky pattern on the oak wood, your eyes shoot over to Penny who's got her hands clasped in front of her. The door opens and shirtless Timothée pears at them.

You watch Penny speak to Timothée. She introduces herself and then introduces Kris, they both bow to him. Well Penny does and Kris does so half heartedly. She explains that they were friends of yours and would be there for the wedding, she then holds out a blue envelope. She doesn't say anything about it, she merely thanks him for his time and pulls Kris away. Timothée makes a face before closing the door.

When Penny notices you she smiles. "Hey y/n!"

"Don't you 'hey y/n' me. Why did you give him my letter!" You say through clenched teeth.

"Because you sealed it? Also if we didn't send it he wouldn't have gotten it at all! He doesn't know it's from you yet, don't worry." Penny says in a matter of fact tone. You groan. "Why? Did you say anything terrible?" She asks.

"She probably said she wants to make sweet ol' love to him." Kris grins like a gremlin. They looked ratty, dark eye bags, hair everywhere, still in their pyjamas. Penny looks the counter opposite.

You shove Kris who laughs maniacally. "Shut up!" You shout.

Timothée's door creaks open, his head pokes out to see what all the ruckus was and his eyes widen when he sees you. He opens his mouth to say something but you turn and turn the corner as fast as your legs would take you.

——

Dearest Timothée

I'm sorry for the way I reacted the other night, I think I was just scared.

If I'm being completely honest, I do not know how to write this letter. The words refuse to come to me.

I think it's only fair to write from the heart, not the mind in this situation.

I'm thankful for everything you did for me Timothée, and thank you for being kind to me.

I've been dwelling on the incident and I was surprised when I realized it was not dread that flowed through me, more the need to understand why it happened. I've been unsuccessful in doing so.

I also want to know why. Why didn't you say anything, why do I care that you didn't say anything. Why do I even care at all.

I've been isolating myself, for one I'm afraid of reopening my wounds but I've also been avoiding you. I'm sorry, I just don't think I can face you. I wouldn't know what to say, which is the main reason as to why I am writing this letter.

I'm also trying to think through my feelings as I write. I've come to the terms that I no longer hate you, I don't know what I think of you now. I'm not sure if it's romantic feelings, or just the fact that the absence of hate has spun things around inside my head. I suppose part of it is romantic emotions though, since I did kiss you and have been dwelling on the fact for about twenty-four hours now.

My friends have helped me realize that there is in fact something there, but there is only so much that their words can figure out, the rest be done with my heart, which I've never been too good at listening to.

I don't know if I'll send this letter to you, I might write you a short simple one and just let this be me figuring out my mind. I'm not sure yet. I'm sorry for ignoring you and being so weird. I don't know what is wrong with me, I guess it's that I've never felt this way about someone before.

I don't know, but everything happens for a reason so there has to be a reason I'm feeling this way.

Yours,

Y/n

BEEHEHWHAHSH CHAPTER COMPLETED 

YALL HAVE  BEEN SO NICE TO ME WITH THE COMMENTS AND WHAT NOT TYSM

WE ARE COMING UP ON 500 READS!! WHAT!? TYSM YOU GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA

DRINK FOOD EAT WATER, MY CHAPTERS WILL BE A LITTLE BIT SHORTER LATELY DUE TO FAMILY REASONS BUT ILL STILL TRY TO POST

ILY ALL SM 

MUAH MUAH

- EVIEREENIE